Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ever induced and regretted it?

Shay

Well allergies were bugging me and I kept getting all these false starts. It was really driving me mad so finally decided enough was enough and set about inducing. I twisted up a tissue and went to work. I only got 3 sneezes out but I'm glad it wasn't more than that. The sneezes ended up being really big and forceful and it hurt a lot. I started coughing and it was hard to breathe. Was like I had a mini-asthma attack, but luckily it subsided after 5 minutes. Almost kind of makes me scared to try inducing again in the future.

Anyone else ever have really bad inducing experiences like this?

Hey Welcome Back Kythe :stretcher:

No can't say that I have. Allergies and Asthma have a close relationship as you know better than me, I guess inducing on top of already active allergies was too much on that occasion. Funny, that is a usually a fairly safe way to induce.

Yea tissue usually is safe. I guess with me though, my induced sneezes are usually more forceful than my natural ones. But even so, they usually aren't so intense that I end up hurting myself. Just bad luck yesterday I guess. Who knows, maybe this could qualify inducing as exercise since intense exercise is something that will trigger my asthma. :stretcher:

Once I induced alot one night and pulled something in my chest. I'm not going to do it again. Just not something that I'm incredibly fond of....

Glad to know I'm not the only one that has hurt myself doing this. I posted this in the other forum and mostly just got responses about people regretting it because somehow the situation ended up embarrassing.

Well, considering that you have a breathing disorder, doing anything that might aggravate that doesn't really seem wise to begin with.

Well it was really a new one for me. Never had inducing bother my asthma before. I mean my asthma isn't as bad as it used to be. In the past I have gotten random attacks but now it's usually just specific triggers that cause it. Nevertheless, perhaps it was a stupid thing to do, but I'm human I make silly judgment errors. Live and learn.

Can't say I've ever hurt myself inducing but it sounds like you'd do well to be wery wery careful about doing so in the future! Yikes! :) Take care of yourself. :)

Never had inducing bother my asthma before.

And there really is no way to know for sure that inducing bothered it this time. It could well just have been a coincidence that you had the attack at that moment. I'm not saying that it wasn't the inducing, but again there is simply no way to know for sure what set off the attack. Maybe as you took the deep breaths prior to each sneeze you somehow inhaled even more allergen. Maybe it was the coughing. Maybe it was the force of the sneezes. Maybe it was something else in your environment at that moment.

As my wife's asthma doctor once explained it, asthma is like having a bucket full of water that's almost to the brim. But you never know which drop of water is going to make the bucket overflow.

All of that said, if you ever do decide to try inducing again for any reason, I'd certainly recommend that you keep your emergency inhaler close at hand. We certainly don't want to loose you!

I haven't had that problem before. However, I have noticed that when my allergies are bad, asthma usually is too, and that's enough to keep me from even wanting to induce then.

oh you poor thing!!! im so sorry that it went so badly this time. please do be carefl if you choose to induce that way again. wouldnt want anything to happen to you!

ive never had a problem that i can recall, but then again....my memory is pathetic...

Don't worry guys, I'll be careful in the future. :wub:

I almost always get a dry throat after I sneeze, which can lead to coughing. Never regretted inducing, though :wub:

Archived