Sneeze Fetish Forum

Finally

linde

After lurking around and being to shy to post, I finally posted my first obs. I also plan to write some fiction as well. Think it is time to do some payback and contribute to this wonderfull forum. Still a bit shy about posting, but I think (or more hope) I will get over that soon.

Welcome to the comminuty! I think you'll find that being able to give back in whatever way you're able is a greatly rewarding experience - I'm certainly glad I worked up the courage to make the plunge. Glad to have you aboard!

Welcome. :) And no need to be shy. Besides, the more you post the easier it will get.

By the way, I thought your English was just fine in all of your posts.

dude, I don't see where she mentioned her English anywhere... *confused* did I miss something?

Anyway, welcome welcome welcome! Pull up a couch and there's cheesecake on that table over there. (Chui hasn't been in yet, so I think it's a safe bet it's toad-free).

*you raaaaang?*

(sorry....i saw a giant glowing toad-signal in the sky and hopped on over)

well....looks like you already have a comfy spot, and a load of cheesecake...i promise i didnt make it.... :) so...enjoy! and feel free to ask any questions. :)

She mentioned it in her obs post.

I just didn't bother to quote it over here. Just being lazy and sort of combining two posts into one. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Archived