Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is noseblowing going out of fashion?

blower

There seems to be a distict lack of hanky?tissue usage these days. As an admirer of the female blow it sems ages since I have seen a woman giving her nose a blow. The number of web sites/groups devoted to noseblwing has shrunk dramatically and it is very seldom that a wav or video appears. Maybe I am not looking in the right places and any pointers would be gratefully received. Does anyone else recognise this problem?

I do recognise this problem especially on the yahoo side. You should look on youtube and myspace.

Theire you will find verry nice videos of woman blowing theire noses.

As a noseblowing aficionado, I feel your pain. Once in a while I can find a good noseblowing video on YouTube, but rarely anywhere else. Most of the time I'm resigned to buying clips from Clips4Sale and the like. When I do actually find something new, it makes it all the more fantastic.

On a somewhat related note, when was the last time you saw a woman blowing her nose in person? Seems like ages since I've seen an attractive girl blowing her nose. My conundrum is that I prefer Asian women, yet Asian social customs conspire to ensure you almost never see an Asian woman blowing her nose because they're taught to do that in private! Errrgh.

the other night i was in my building on my way back from getting food, and this decent looking girl took a roll of toilet paper and gave about 3 loud honks into it. It was amazing i hadn't seen a good blowing ob like that in a long time.

Archived