Sneeze Fetish Forum

How to push her buttons?

Guest Verchiel

Guest Verchiel

Hello all, my name is Victor and I have been dating a girl with the sneezing fetish for sometime. Even though the idea of sneezes now turns me on because I know how it gets to her... I do not actually have the fetish. Which brings me to my question... how can I drive her wild?

I induce sneezes for her and I sneeze on her during sex... but I have trouble understanding the subtleties of sneezing since I do not have the fetish myself. She has mentioned that she prefers if I justify the sneezes as oppose to just inducing them, such as pretending to be sick. That is the kind of thing I would like to understand better. Anyways.... if anyone has pointers or ideas that I could use to push her to the edge.... I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for your time.

This is a very diverse fetish and each of us has different things that we like. I could tell you the things that really get me going, but that probably wouldn't help you very much because it's not likely that she would have all the same preferences that I do.

What you really need to do is talk to her and try to get her to tell you more about what she would like you to do. Though if she's shy and doesn't feel that comfortable don't push her into talking, just try to make her understand that all you want is to know how to please her best.

Guest Verchiel

Thank you very much. I will do my best.... I have tried to talk to her.... but honestly I am not sure she completely understands the fetish herself.

As far as me being accommodating.... I am sure there are tons of people like me who want to see their lovers happy and are willing to experiment.

Take care... and may all your lovers have hay fevers. =)

If she's not already here it's a good place to come and explore. I've learnt a lot in the past year!

No advice, but good luck :lol: I've had lovers indulge me, and it's... um... indescribable :dribble:

Archived