Sneeze Fetish Forum

A blog entry in favor of handkerchiefs

allergyboy2001

http://pocketthunder.blogspot.com/2006_08_01_archive.html

"Bridging the gap

between my last few posts...

I had to dry my hand on my handkerchief.

Yes, I carry a handkerchief. You should too. Mostly I use it for mopping my brow, but it never fails to come in handy. Hence the name, I guess. Plus, I get nothing but points when people comment on it. Think of it as a soft pocket knife.

All Men should carry them.

Today, a guy got on the train who really could've used one. He sat behind me slurching snot back up into his nose. I moved seats 'cause I ain't about to try to get sick. My point is, a man solves that problem. He doesn't sit there sounding like a sheep-legged 8-year-old with a runny nose and a kool-aid moustache.

What else makes a man? I'm hoping to sprur some comments here like my metabigots discussion a few months back.

Holla

posted by Zach at 9:38 AM 0 comments "

i agree!!! all men should carry one!!

Absolutely! I always carry two, and use them proudly.

And here's a thought for the women on the forum: why not buy some nice feminine hankies (they're not expensive) and carry one in your purse. Even if you don't intend to use it, some day it will come in handy!

My favorite line was "A man solves that problem." This is one possible way to get guys to carry them, appeal to their manly self-image.

Archived