Sneeze Fetish Forum

nice blowing obs (M) and self (M too)

hankyhonk

Hi guys

Tonight was in a Chinese restaurant in London and on a table near me were three guys all in their late twenties I'm guessing. They were all ok looking but one of them was really cute, slim black hair in a slightly floppy cut wearing a black shirt and black jeans with a lovely thin nose. After they'd finished eating and were paying the bill he sniffed a few times. I thought to myself "yeah another guy who never blows his nose". The he reached into a pocket and pulled out a hanky, it was unfolded and what amazed me was the colour. The hanky was in a check pattern, sorta grey with black squares. He unfolded it, put it to his nose and with 2 hands blew his nose. Not very loud just a couple of good snotty blows, then wiped his nostrils and then folded the hanky up and put it back in his pocket. The guys with him carried on talking, so either their used to him blowing his nose, or (unlike me) un-phased by a gorgeous guy blowing his nose into a nice hanky in public!

here' hoping for some more obs!

I just had to give my nose a good blow when I got in as it was feeling really blocked. I unfolded my clean white hanky (hadn't needed to use it today) put it to my nose with 2 hands and blew a few blows hard, one nostril at a time, then refolded the hanky (it was pretty damp), and blew a couple of 2 nostril honks then wiped and put it away.

Anyone else got any nice obs?

Cheers

HH

moved to a more appropriate spot :dribble: We created an obs/story/art sub-forum for you guys, as a few people had requested. Cheers!

Lynne

Archived