Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ok, I have a problem.

Right then, basically my gf has never sneezed around me. In four years of knowing her, a year of really knowing her and 3 months of dating, not one sneeze. However, in the 3 months I've had false starts, I've had 2 colds and I've had "I'm going to sneeze" on webcam before going off to the toilet and having a sneezing fit. Now, clearly I'm a little upset about this, I mean I've had literally the most beautiful attemted sneeze I've ever seen, I could practically sculpt clay into the exact shape of her nose and describe in detail the way it twitches when she's sleeping, but I'm really starting to get frustrated.

She knows abut the fetish and thinks its wierd, but has no problem with it. I know she sneezes because she has mentioned having a fit, and ironically had one after I'd left her house (having spent over 14 hours there). My question is, is it worth me getting her to induce for me? I don't know how she'd take it. Probably well but I dunno.

My advice is don't try to make her do anything she doesn't want to do. It sounds like she does sneeze naturally, and eventually she will, and once she does she'll probably become more comfortable sneezing around you.

My advice is don't try to make her do anything she doesn't want to do. It sounds like she does sneeze naturally, and eventually she will, and once she does she'll probably become more comfortable sneezing around you.

Yeah she does sneeze, and mate I'm about as Liberal as they come so doing anything against her will would upset me. But, I'm thinking she may be holding back sneezes around me, its starting to get a little too commonplace for her to say she's going to sneeze and then not do it around me, whilst simultaneously sneezing a lot when I'm not there.

I think that you have to also ask the question, "will it be worth loosing her?" I understand that it can be frustrating, but there is always a slight chance that could happen too. Are you willing to risk it?

IIRC, it was probably about 7 or 8 months before I first heard the women who would be my wife sneeze. And that was just hearing, sadly she was in another room when it happened. It was probably another 3 or 4 months before I was lucky enough to actually see her sneeze once. Things got easier once we moved in together, not that I'm advocating that for you at the moment, but it did make a big difference since we were around each other so much more after that point.

But returning to your saga, I for one wonder at least a bit based upon what you've posted so far, if she's not uncomfortable sneezing in front of anyone, much less you. If that is the case, then it's almost a given that she won't want to induce. And it doesn't seem like she's even considered the idea so far. While I'll grant you that most people don't know all the tricks that have been outlined on this board, almost everyone knows that a bit of pepper is most likely to cause one to sneeze. Obviously she hasn't offered to do that for you.

So I guess that I'd urge real caution here. At the very least, I think that I'd start by trying to discuss the fetish in more general terms to see how comfortable she really is with this idea. Depending on where that leads, then maybe you try going down the inducing road. But be ready to back off at a moments notice if it doesn't look like it's going well. Tread very carefully!

I already posted about one woman I dated who followed a similar pattern (had fits she told me about bu abolutely never in front of me. and she later admitted to me she was trying not to sneeze in front of me at all costs--even though she had her only different type of fetish).

So it is possible your gf is not comfortable sneezing in front of you and avoids it. I agree with others that asking her to do something she is not comfortable with is not a good route. But you may want to discuss whether she is uncomfortable sneezing in front of you since you told her.

i cant remember, how long has it been since you told her about the fetish? it cant have been that long, as you have only been dating 3 months. i'd say give her a little bit longer to get used to the whole "fetish" idea. you said she thinks its weird... maybe she'll just need a little bit longer to get used to it. i'd say give her a few more weeks.

incidentally, have you asked her how she feels about sneezing in front of you? if not, you might want to ask her if the whole fetish idea makes her unconfortable sneezing around you. (sometimes being gently blunt can really help clear up a situation) if so...then i wouldnt recommend asking her about inducing. if not, then you might bring it up gently. keep in mind, you are asking her to do something which is highly sexual (for you..and she knows this) so if you arent at a level in the relationship where you would feel comfortable asking about any other sexual act, i wouldnt recommend it. if you are, and shes not uncomfortable sneezing around you, then it might not be a bad idea.

Just let the relationship grow. Don't force anything. It is great that you were honest.

Sit back and do the next right thing. Don't worry yourself over something like that. You could possibly kill the relationship on your own if you act "standoffish" or distant.

Just enjoy her and her company...it is pretty simple. Don't make it hard on her because of what you enjoy. It is simple. Be patient.

I have to agree with everyone else in this instance. It could be that she is doing her utmost not to sneeze in front of you.

I knew, for some 22 years a lady who I was close to, but never did anything physical with apart from lengthy hugs. Went to her wedding and everything. I thought she was pretty unshockable with sexual topics, but she did some programming work on this computer ona number of occasions and couldn't help but notice how many files of sneezing material I had stored here.

Instead of shrugging it off with a giggle, not long after that revelation, she did her best to make her single sneeze sound like a cough. That said it all. She wasn't as "out there" with things as I thought.

I haven't seen her since 2005.

Tread carefully if you don't want to lose this girl.

:vampire:

*sigh*

Annoyingly most of you guys are on the same track, and its one I'm headin down as well. Its possible, considering other aspects of her nature, but not 100%. I have self restraint, and its exam season anyway so I'm getting other sneezes all the time, just not here :vampire:

Those who suggest patience, thanks, those words will keep me fromdoing anything stupid for a month. Chui, I think it was about a month ago? And its come up a few times, for example when I melt and call her cute when her nose twitches as she talks, and she knows that nuzzling me will get me under her spell. Usually she doesn't know what to say, one time she asked why I liked it but I was hugely tired and just said I'd tell her later.

Way to scare me Sneezy :fear: , but I think I'd get away with it.

GAH!!!

I almost asked a mod to move this to the Snake Pit because I feel like using some slightly rich language. But I won't.

Not only did she sneeze on webcam, and then comment, but it was the kind of sneeze that you're not sure is a sneeze so I didn't recognise it. She then asked me what I meant when I said "now why couldn't you do that with me this morning?" . I mean, come on.

And we both had an exam today, in which she was a few rows back from me. Now, the exam was a nice female sneeze fest, as they always are, but I heard one I didn't recognise from behind me. I hoped it was hers but couldn't be sure. Turns out it was, and it was the last of four that she hadn't quite managed to stifle in properly.

I'm really starting to get annoyed (censored word there guys) by the general obliviousness she has to me wanting her to sneeze (granted, its unusual) and also by my need to see one. I mean, every time she mentions a sneeze or asks me what I'm gazing her at (alternatively her eyes or her nose) I feel bad because I'm waiting for a sneeze from her and I know she desn't fully understand it, so might take it badly. Which kind of leads me to wish I didn't have this fetish, which I hate saying because I like it really.

*cries*

poor thing! :)

but this is a step in the right direction, isn't it? you actually saw one on webcam!?! and you got to hear one in class (even if you didn't recognize it). maybe this means she's getting used to sneezing around you more.

hang in there, mate!

Thing about the webcam one is that I've seen that motion before, it just doesn't look like a 100% sneeze Now that I know its a sneeze, I feel bad for not noticing. And its not enough :)

The one in the exam, I was too far away from her for it to be about me, she'd be stifling because it was a silent exam and she's a little self concious- we were kissing in an empty classroom and she kept looking at the door, which has a window in it.

It may be tough, but patience is the key here I believe!

Hey man, I know what you're saying, Ive been there. My gf almost never sneezes around me, and she does all the time when at work or away from me!! I told her quite soon in our relationship ive had this fetish. Of course she found it funny and kinda weird but had no problems with it. One day I just asked her if she'd wanted to induce for me as a joke again, or mentioned how she could induce. At first she felt kinda embarrassed so she turned her back on me when inducing but a couple of days later she'd used to induce for me the whole time, even when I was 'not in the mood', if you can call it that. Of course I couldnt resist by then since it was a way for her too to get me in bed and I couldnt just ignore her sneezing.

Hope this helps you a little bit? Good luck!!

Archived