Sneeze Fetish Forum

Okay. I'm Ready Now

zneeze

I've overcome my shyness from an hour or so ago. I'm ready to pour my soul out...

I've always had this weird thing for sneezing, but only recently have I discovered it was a fetish. I've been reading this forum for about a year. I decided to (finally!) join because my feelings were so bottled up and I had to tell someone! I've never told anyone about my fetish, and I don't plan to for some time now. So, now that that's settled, I can ask a question- Can any of you just openly talk about sneezing to someone, opposite sex or not, who doesn't know you have a fetish for it?

Thanks again!

I can now....but it took a while! Take your time there's no hurry. And I think there are lots of people here who are really unhappy and embarrassed when the subject comes up in conversation as well. I don't think you're alone.

Hey zsneeze! I'm relatively new here too but I can relate with lurking for a while and then finally getting the courage. Welcome! Everyone here is really supportive. It's awesome. :vampire: But anyway, about being able to talk about sneezing to someone who doesn't know what it means to you...man I wish I could. I've always had this really bizarre fear that if I do the act or speak the word, then whoever witnessed either is going to figure out how I feel about sneezing and I'll be discovered. Make any sense? Not one bit. But I have a terrible mental block towards sneezing in public and I'm pretty sure the amount of times I've actually spoken the word sneeze (thank God typing it is easier) could probably be counted on one hand. I get reeeeeally uncomfortable because I feel like in my panic I'd say something weird or not quite normal and then, well I doubt they would figure me out just from that, but I'd still be afraid they would. I think it's a thing people grow into as they grow more comfortable with the fetish. But right now to me it'd be like randomly having a conversation about sex. It's a very intimate thing to me and to be casual while I talk about it is difficult.

-LG

But right now to me it'd be like randomly having a conversation about sex. It's a very intimate thing to me and to be casual while I talk about it is difficult.

exactly!!

i dont have any problems with talking about it, but then again, i am an incredibly open person. that being said, i dont see anything wrong with someone being hesitant to talk of it either. not everyone is willing/capable of blurting out every little detail about their sexuality, nor shoudl they feel forced to. as long as you are comfortable with who you are, then i dont think it matters if you talk about it to other people or not.

I don't have a problem talking about it here, however outside of this forum, I don't talk about it AT ALL. I was with my boyfriend for 7 years and he doesn't know anything about it. I don't want to talk about my sneezing fetish because I don't want people to act weird around me. I would rather secretly enjoy it. I just discoved this board a few weeks ago and I use it to get out my feelings towards sneezing since I didn't have anyone else to talk to about it. But if you do decide to tell whomever, I agree with most of the people that posted, wait awhile to when you feel comfortable telling the person. I know there are plenty of people that were in your shoes at one point and they can most likely help you out.

Good Luck!

Guest KrisB

I've always felt horribly embarassed to actually bring up the topic, but if someone else does I can usually muddle through it (though I tend to try to change the subject in a hurry)

Archived