Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Question

zneeze

Before even joining the Forum, I knew I had to ask this question: How much is too much?

I thought of this question when I was in church one day and this elderly lady a few pews ahead and to the right started sneezing. Being in church, and being that the woman was at least in her 60s, I wasn't aroused. But she didn't stop. I counted, well... 65 sneezes. I don't understand how someone can sneeze that much without sneezing powder or something. So, is there a limit for you guys? Or am I just imagining things and rambling on again?

I don't understand how someone can sneeze that much without sneezing powder or something.

HAHAHA, when you said that, I conjured up this terrible mental image: I pictured this really old lady sneezing and suddenly poofing away into a cloud of powder. Because she's all...old. Like paper that's so old, it just disintegrates. Oh, oh, I'm awful. Sorry, that's just the first thing that popped into my head.

To answer your question, three's my natural limit. I rarely sneeze without inducing, and when I do, it's never more than three. But when I induce, I can go on for quite a while. Not sure about sixty-five, though. That sounds painful.

wow 65 sneezes? I would be kind of scared depending on her health, that she might fall over and die from sneezing too much. It would say on her tombstone...died from sneezing 65+ times. That would be kind of cool to have that written...sort of. Maybe not.

My personal limit of natural sneezes was about 25 breathing/spaced out sneezes, I don't really remember it that vividly but all I remember was it was an awesome feeling. (especially since I sneeze singlets or an occasional doublet).

Along the lines of zneeze's question, I was wondering has anyone sneezed more than 65 times naturally?

According to a number of reliable sources a 12 year old girl called Donna Griffiths from England, holds the longest attack of sneezing on record. Donna sneezed for over 977 days between January 1981 and September 1983. Their frequency was, at first, every minute. As the days moved into weeks and years her sneezes became less frequent and occured about every 5 minutes.

This has been reported in other stories too I'm sure, but the above came from MSN the first source that I stumbled upon in my search.

And then there was recent this topic from our own forum. :drool:

I fail to see the relevance of age where this is concerned.

An ex-partner of mine was prone to lengthy sneezing fits, her record being at least 40 over a period of minutes. She is 23 years my senior. (yes, I've often gravitated towards older women)

I considered her one of the three most erotic sneezers I've ever known. :drool:

That is very impressive, I bet a lot of people were tired of blessing her! Thank you love_my_wifes_sneezes for the sources!

By the way, I don't have any doubt that older people have erotic sneezes, I know that there are a lot of elderly people that are sex therapists and I've read and heard that the most sexually active people are in the range of 50-80 years old:BBC article. Since there is a correlation to sneezing and sex, I would not be surprised if that is the case for elderly people.

Also, I don't think it depends on age, instead it depends the individual's immune response. Someone who has a compromised immune system may have more adverse effects then someone who is healthy. In this article, it states a 18 year old guy that died from two sneezes. So it can happen at any age but I think it might depend on other existing conditions such as respitory problems and cardiac problems. teen dies from sneezing

I'm sorry if I offended anyone or if anyone viewed my previous comment as insensitive.

My boyfriend, I am certain, sneezed more than 65 times one evening because the sneezing went on for five hours. I was beside myself, and that's when I realized, I must have fetish because I was too turned on by all of his sneezing. It didn't help that we had broken up and hadn't seen each other in one year or more. What a wonderful way to get reacquainted. Unfortunately, although he still sneezes more than I recall from dating him before, I have never witnessed a subsequent fit like the five hour one. But trust me, I'm staying in the relationship long enough to see that fit. And then maybe I'll stay even longer to see another fit. Oh, I'm so superficial, to stay with a man because he has had one solitary sneezing fit that I got to witness and enjoy, up close and personal :P

im not sure i could have sat through the rest of that service. i think that would have made me very uncomfortable.

The most ive done naturally is about 10 over fifteen minutes. of course... ive gotten almost 70 inducing. :P sometimes i just love playing with tissues!

Thanks. I'm still second-guessing if they were sneezes or coughs, but no one was blessing her, so maybe they were coughs.

Also I hope she wouldn't die for sneezing too much! :innocent: Thanks again.

This has nothing to do with your question, but I'm reminded that whenever I'm in Synagogue during the High Holidays I always hear a lot of sneezing. Serves us right for scheduling our holy days during ragweed season :cry:

Archived