Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do we still like photographs...

Kleeny

There used to a time when we all posted links to photograph sites that often had new noseblowing/sneezing content, and I wonder how many people still like them? I now we have Youtube now which is brilliant for clips, but I still regularly trawl through stock photography websites looking for new noseblowing pics.

I still find the odd gem, and some sites update more than others, but there are still some photographers taking pics of people blowing their noses, in an attractive way.

I have several links which I shall post in the appropriate section, but would like to discuss who else goes pic trawling.

I watch Youtube, JustinTV, all these resources and it's rare to zero% that you see any content with females using handkerchiefs. Even on pay sites like Clips4Sale such clips are in short supply.

Photo sites have some wonderful pictures of women using handkerchiefs. I wish they had more. I check the main ones semi-regularly and new material is rare, but it does turn up from time to time.

So yes, I appreciate all the new media, but I still get a lot of pleasure from photos.

it's rare to zero% that you see any content with females using handkerchiefs.

Sad but true. To answer the original question, I do like photographs very much!

i may not be the biggest fan of hearing blowing, given my phobia, but i absolutely LOVE to see pictures of guys with handkerchiefs!! (and a few ladies too :P )

*hides back under rock*

Excellent, I am glad people still appreciate a well taken photograph. I still find it funny that photographers are routinely asking people to blow their noses.

As for the sneezing tags, with noseblowing pictures, the people at these stock sites link that photograph with any permeation of what the viewer may be wanting to find, so a person blowing their nose would have the obvious link to sneezing, as wel all know, and hey, if it helps us find nice pics, then its a bonus.

Heck yeah, I'm all about the photos. I trawl the stock photo sites as well as Flickr regularly. For me, anything involving sickness, kleenex, handkerchiefs, red noses, snot or whatever is all fair game, and there's a ton of stuff out there. Getting down to brass tacks, I admit that I prefer Asian models and there are some absolutely fantastic series depicting ill Asian women on stock sites like Masterfile.

Flickr has become my new favorite place for searching community photos. It used to be Webshots, but once the number of results returned from the "nose blowing" query neared 1,000, it became impossible. Webshots' "newest first" sorting is ridiculously designed as it seems to have a limited time window, and otherwise the results seem to be random. By contrast, Flickr has powerful searching, tagging and results that can be sorted by upload date.

I've gone so far as to license some of the good pics on iStockPhoto, given their affordability. I wish I could buy some of the more expensive ones from Masterfile or Punchstock, but jeez...nearly $300 for one picture at maximum resolution (the only way to fly, IMO). For somebody who's not even going to use it for a commercial purpose, there's no way I can justify the expense.

Still, while videos are great, in my eyes those photos are often even better.

• 3 weeks later...
I have several links which I shall post in the appropriate section, but would like to discuss who else goes pic trawling.

I also like to hunt for pictures. The proof: http://snottynose.tripod.com

And what I have realised while thinking about this, is that they have to be ironed handkerchiefs! Crumpled ones somehow don't do it for me. Or if they are crumpled, the crumples have to be hidden. Does this make sense?

I think that makes sense. I personally prefer noseblowing with fresh tissues than with crumpled tissues.

Hi there

Thanks for responding to my thread about photograpsh, and wow, what a collection you have. I notice you have a lot of BSIP photographs. I love BSIP and they always take really nice noseblowing photo's, but you seem to have loads I haven't seen before.

I prefer male blows myself, and wondered what keywords you used to find yours, I usually use rhinitis and handkerchief. Do you use others at all?

Also, how much does your Tripod account cost to run, it might be time for me to share my collectionn

many thanks

Kleeny

I prefer male blows myself, and wondered what keywords you used to find yours, I usually use rhinitis and handkerchief. Do you use others at all?

I think I searched for "mouchoir" on the french version of the site.

Also, how much does your Tripod account cost to run, it might be time for me to share my collectionn

I have a free tripod account. I got rid of the ads by manipulating the source code of my HTML pages a little:

How to get rid of banner ads

This is the first page you get when you google for "get rid of tripod ads". It' s amazing how not many people seem to know that such tricks exist :P

Peter Krause, I am impressed by your collection !

For several reasons I love pictures. Easy to store, easy to watch them even when not alone in the room, they leave up something to our fantasy, ....

C

I Love seeing photos of people (mainly women) blowing their nose.

the problem I have is most of the photos I can find on the net are of people using tissues, or plain white handkerchiefs... I love colorful handkerchiefs with stripes / patterns, but am disappointed with what I can find on the net...

I love checking the foto sites. Every day in fact. I don't especially like the canned head shots of blowers because first, they are fake and second, they always have the same set up: tissue to nose...miserable looking person.

I love Flickr because you get the real stuff...many many things to look at.

I usually always start with "sick cold" or "nose blow" and love when I find a woman with a real red nose.

Hey...let's share- if anyone knows of a destination URL with a real red nosed woman, I'd appreciate it if you'd post it here. Always a joy to share.

Bye

BHB

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic collection of photos, peter!

I think I searched for "mouchoir" on the french version of the site.

I have a free tripod account. I got rid of the ads by manipulating the source code of my HTML pages a little:

How to get rid of banner ads

This is the first page you get when you google for "get rid of tripod ads". It' s amazing how not many people seem to know that such tricks exist :)

Archived