Sneeze Fetish Forum

You did WHAT now?

Hypnos

Hello all.

As many of you have noticed, many more rejoiced and countless more ignored, I've been very much hiding from the limelight for several months, letting the forum follow its own path with no more than the occasional guiding thought when asked for, rather than such a hands-on approach. I still beaver away behind the scenes, but that is almost entirely invisible, and rightly so. Suffice it to say I could write a treatise on all manner of subjects here, and people too (you know who you are), both good and bad, but I'm not one for mudslinging and don't feel my praises would hold any sway were I to air them.

However, for a very short spell, I'm back directly screwing things up for everyone so that a couple of staff can have a holiday. Therefore, if you have a post you want deleted or anything untoward is going on, please send me a PM and I'll try my best to sort it out.

I'll also take general comments about how the "free running" forum has been over the past few months, and constructive suggestions on how to improve people's experiences here.

That's all - carry on as normal.

...and Gruft's kindly offered to help out around here for a short while too, so many thanks to him!

Archived