Sneeze Fetish Forum

Newbie to watching videos...

Guest LadyErisana

Guest LadyErisana

Ive had this fetish for years, and never did I feel comfortable going onto youtube and watching random videos of people sneezing. the other night I had a sudden inkling, and im not quite sure what to think about it.

however, i had a question for you regarding the subject.

what are your favorite videos so far, and could you recommend some to me? I prefer male-related vids (female sneezing doesn't turn me on nearly as much).

Thanks!

**Hermione**

well, im sure you may have noticed the "Myspace, Youtube, JustinTV clips go here" thread in sneezing in the media. It is filled with clips people have found on the various sites and posted links to, each marked by gender. Generally it is just a link, but sometimes people rave about them, and you might find some helpful commentary. I dont personally use the thread as much as i could....so i cant really recommend any. But im sure someone will hop along in a bit and bring lots fo yummy-ness for you.

Incidentally, there are numerous threads in the sneezing in the media sub-forum, for certain people/celebrities. You might want to peruse those to see if there are any for celebrities you might like to see.

*happy viewing*

Guest LadyErisana

thanks! :) ill definitely check it out. i also know there is a "share" thread, but i didnt find a whole bunch of stuff on there or anything.

Archived