Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jealousy

So I know people on here have talked about having mental blocks where they can't sneeze in public. (I'm one of those people and it drives me crazy because I love sneezing!) But does anyone else get jealous of their SO because they can sneeze without and problem and you can't? Like I love being blessed, and I would love to be blessed by my SO but that will never happen because I can't sneeze in front of him. However I'm constantly blessing him, and I'm starting to notice I'm getting a little jealous. :bleh: Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

-LG

My sneezes turn my SO on, and hers turn me on...however, she sneezes much more than I do. I'm jealous because I like things being fair, I would like to repay the favor, more than I normally am nowadays. I definitely see what you are saying.

I know what you're talking about. However, the jealousey happens with others. I have some friends that can sneeze VERY easily and I do find myself jealous of them. My husband isn't any more sneezier than me, although, I do sometimes get jealous that he always sneezes in doubles. I don't always do that. It's not a guarenteed thing. :bleh:

I am one of those people with a killer mental block, and am working on trying to rid myself of it! But, pretty much everyone else sneezes more than me, except maybe for Mirf! :cryhappy: And there were a couple of times I did manage to sneeze in front of hubby, and he didn't always bless me. And I do like being blessed. And I wish I could do it more in front of friends and co-workers, since I would like them to bless me, too!

Guest KrisB

I agree...I'm actually just not a very sneezy person but my SO is and it does make me jealous that he sneezes more then I do and that I always bless him and he isn't necessarily prone to do so. It also makes me really jealous if he sneezes in public and somebody esle blesses him. Does anybody else get jealous of another person when they get to bless your SO before you do?

I get really jealous of my SO. I usually do sneeze at least a few times a day, but I get a lot of false starts which is really frustrating. My SO rarely gets false starts, he seems to have a much easier time sneezing than I do. I don't know, I guess it just makes me feel really inadequate. It seems not to matter much to him whether I sneeze or not, he really enjoys my sniffling and nose rubbing. But knowing that really doesn't make me feel any better. I really just try to enjoy it when he sneezes but I think my own feelings of inadequacy interfere with my enjoyment.

Guest Nitz

I had a situation with my ex girlfriend that was the reverse. I was trying to hold in my sneezes so that I would hear what her sneeze sounded like before she heard mine. She never sneezed in front of me. Finally one time I was laying on the couch with her watching a movie and I tried real hard to keep one in, but it didn't work. When it came out it sounded real stupid. After, she had to ask me "what was that." After I confirmed it to be a sneeze she replied that she hated sneezing. I should have known right then that we were not meant to be. Anyways the situation left me feeling embarrassed and jealous that I couldn't control my sneezes as well as her. :cry:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived