Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is this Normal?

sneezybreezy

So when I was in middle school, I would take my yearbook and write everyone's name down on a sheet of paper have columns; one was if I heard the person sneeze, another column if I thought it was hot or not and a description column. I would fill it out every year, adding and subtracting people as they entered or left the school. (I went to a private school so it was easy to keep track of people). If I didn't see someone sneeze, I would hang out with them until i was able to fill in my chart. For the ones that were hot, I looked foward to hearing them over and over again. Some of them I wished that I had their sneeze or that I would sneeze as much as they did. I did this all through middle school and highschool, which is how i sort of realized I had a sneeze fetish. I was wondering has anyone ever done that or am I just a psycho? (I thought I really was crazy for doing this at the time)

I still do it now, when I get a roster of my students for teaching...but its written in my head instead of a sheet of paper.

I didn't do that myself, but I doubt that there's anything you could call either normal or abnormal about this fetish. It's pretty weird as it is... You know, that's actually not a bad idea...

eta: I have an odd tendency to type the wrong word without even knowing it...

I used to do a variation of that eons ago when I was in middle school. I didn't keep track of those whom I hadn't heard sneeze. But I used to keep a running tally of just how many sneezes I had heard from anyone who was kind enough to sneeze in class.

Well, I didn't keep a chart, but I briefly kept a journal of my sneezing observations in middle school. The best was when a boy in my math class who sat behind me sneezed on my back...

Oops, I digress. Point is, I don't think it's abnormal. I'm sure most of us have done something similar to what you did. I must say, that's a great idea you had there...I might do something similar...hehehe... :cryhappy:

Well, I don't know if it's considered normal, but I used to do a variation on this in school, and even after. :cryhappy: I would tally up on paper the sneezes of guys I really liked, to see just how many I got to witness. As time went on, I just started doing it in my head, or in here with observations!

I used to keep track of everyone I went out with who sneezed and when and how many times. I also keep records of major sneeze attacks among my classmates as well as sneezes from particularly attractive girls. Did not persoanlly go out of my way to spend time with the non-sneezers though (was more likely to try to hang around with major sneezers).

BTW--I went to a moderate size Middle School and resonably large HS.

Yes, I used to keep a sneeze log about the sneezes I witnessed.

I really like noses. So basically I would write the guys name in one column, how many times in a row he sneezed and for the nose part the percentile in my opinion of his nose length and width.

After about a year or so I would rank the guys on how many times they sneezed in a row

and their nose length and width. Based on that I would calculate a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place sneezer of the year!

I accidentally came by a staff list one year in high school.......christian names and all..........and proceeded to use ticks and crosses against the female teachers names in regard to whether I had seen one sneeze or blow her nose.

:consoling::drool:

Oh, I've done a variation of that for as long as I can remember. At least people who I though were hot and wanted to see them sneeze. If I liked the sneeze, I wrote a descriptive obs in my diary.

Oh heck, I still do it! :consoling: Not like that, but when it's something I'd like to remember, I do.

Golly, I feel quite inferior.... I only kept a sneeze by sneeze notebook for about one term at school, and it was only concerned with those who had, rather than hadn't sneezed.

And at university and the like it was really only an aide-memoire to remind me of sneezes from people I particularly fancied.

Although I did keep a list of names of everyone I'd seen sneeze; but surely everyone does that....?

There's nothing normal about this fetish. :twisted: And yes I've done it :)

Archived