Sneeze Fetish Forum

Middle of the night runny nose (self)

Dawnie

I'm putting this here in the related fetish section because unfortunately I haven't really experienced much in the way of sneezing, but my nose has definitely been active. Since the weekend I've gotten the feeling that I was coming down with a cold. Sunday morning I did sneeze a few times. That use to be nothing unusual for me, but sadly that's not the case any more. I'm lucky if I sneeze once a day. :wub: Anyway, I knew it was a cold because I had the scratchy throat. Lastnight, I really started to feel lousy and run down. I'm sniffing constantly. And the funny thing is it's not because I'm stuffed up. The inside of my nose, the nostril membranes actually, feel very swollen. There's allot of pressure all around my nose and sinuses.

Ok so here's what happened lastnight. I had a hard time sleeping due to the pain and pressure in my nose. I was up and down all night. At one point I woke up and felt moisture dripping over the corner of my lip. I assumed that I had been drooling in my sleep alittle bit. :cryhappy: Turns out that my nose had ran, basically draining out. I couldn't believe it. :omg: I got up, wiped it away and went to the bathroom to blow my nose. I don't honk. It was just gurgly sounding. I've never had that happen to me before. To wake up and realize that my nose was just running down my face.

I figured those here that have a sniffling, blowing, nose draining fetish would enjoy this. :blushing:

Hope I haven't grossed anyone out. :mf_tongue:

dawnie first of all i hope you feel better, i was wondering when you went in to blow your nose what did you use(tissues toilet paper) and what color and what brand. and could you maybe describe how you blew your nose. part of my fetish of nose blowing is when i woman goes in the bathroom to blow her nose how she does it and what she uses.

hope im not being to intrusive, just curious

chaos

dawnie first of all i hope you feel better, i was wondering when you went in to blow your nose what did you use(tissues toilet paper) and what color and what brand. and could you maybe describe how you blew your nose. part of my fetish of nose blowing is when i woman goes in the bathroom to blow her nose how she does it and what she uses.

hope im not being to intrusive, just curious

chaos

Toilet tissue, color white, and Market Basket brand. Not too soft I'm afraid. :cryhappy: I ripped it off the roll, crumpled it up and buried my nose in it. I hold one side to blow out the opposite nostril and then I switch. Like I mentioned, I don't honk. It usually is soft sounding and a bit gurgly sounding this particular time. :wub:

ty for that reply dawnie, if anybody else wants to share how they blow their nose and what they use feel free to

I certainly hope you're feeling better!

That was a lovely obs! I especially love soft, gurgly sounding nose blows!

I hope you don't mind if I also ask about the shape of your nose. The colors of the Italian flag on your avatar lead me to imagine a lovely Roman nose; could this be so?

I certainly hope you're feeling better!

That was a lovely obs! I especially love soft, gurgly sounding nose blows!

I hope you don't mind if I also ask about the shape of your nose. The colors of the Italian flag on your avatar lead me to imagine a lovely Roman nose; could this be so?

Well that's actually an Irish Flag. And you can see my nose in my profile pic. :drool:

Archived