Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unexpected Circumstance (Gundam Wing Fic - HeeroxDuo) - (5 Parts)

Oh man. No way can I believe I actually wrote something like this and that I'm actually going to post it! :omg: I mean, I like to write but this is even more difficult because I'm still so uncomfortable about it. Although the fact that there is only one other Gundam Wing fic I've ever found on this site needs to be remedied. So here goes everything! My writing doesn't at all capture this story in my head but this has been one of my most cherished fantasies for a long time. (Granted I normally just skip to the sneezing with much less set up.) :laugh:

This is a Gundam Wing Fanfic. And for those of you familiar with the characters. It's a DuoxHeero. (The ultimate pair!)

Disclaimer: I do not own them, although I would certainly like to.

Warnings: Mild language.

Anime Summary: For those of you not familiar with this anime, here's the short version. Takes place in the future when Earth has colonized outer space. The colonies are neglected by Earth and a war begins. The colonies' main defense are giant machines called Gundams. There are five colonies, each with one Gundam, and these Gundams are piloted by 5 teenage boys of different racial backgrounds.

Heero (Pilot 01)-Japanese

Duo (Pilot 02)-American

Trowa (Pilot 03)-debatable but often called Latin American

Quatre (Pilot 04)-Arabic (but blonde...go figure.)

WuFei (Pilot 05)-Chinese

These boys are the most detrimental force in the war. The series is about the missions they are sent on to destroy the enemy on earth, which goes by Oz. I think that ought to be enough to get you through for now. :)

Story Summary: Heero and Duo are breaking into an Oz base to steal information about certain new technology. But things don't go as smoothly as they planned...

Unexpected Circumstance

“They went this way, come on!” A young soldier shouted towards the group of heavily armed men that had just rounded the corner. He received barely a nod of acknowledgement from any of them before they continued to thunder down the hallway in the direction the young soldier had indicated. However, he himself chose the opposite direction and shot off as if his life depended on it. Perhaps that’s because it did. The young man skidded to a halt in front of a dark ominous hallway and quickly altered his course.

“Third set of metal double doors on the right,” he muttered to himself as he slowed and dared a small pen light. “Password: OzTriumphs” Optimistic bunch of people who ran this base, weren’t they? He located the door and with a quick glance behind him to make sure he was not being followed he keyed the password and ducked into the pitch black room.

He was greeted with the click of a safety and the cold muzzle of a gun pressed to his head.

“Relax ‘Ro, it’s just me.”

The gun lowered and he received only a grunt in return. As Duo’s eyes began to adjust he saw Heero’s form travel to the opposite side of the lab and pop upon a laptop. “We were supposed to regroup at the rendezvous point 15 miles out.”

“I know, but I was passing this way and I thought I’d drop in to tell you that half of this mission’s a bust. If you hurry it up we might be able to make it out with the data but the access code for the safe containing the mobile suit designs was altered about 10 minutes before we got here.”

“Shit!”

“Yeah, that’s what I said. But we’ll have time to figure out the rat later. They know we’re here. I sent the first group I saw in the wrong direction but it might not be much longer before they split up.”

“Hn. Almost finished.”

“And as sexy as I look in this Oz uniform I don’t know how well my charm’s going to hold up when they find soldiers fiddling around in their LabTech room.”

“Data retrieval complete.” Heero stood up and closed the laptop, returning them to darkness.

“Great! Let’s blow this popsicle stand!” But just as they began to feel their way carefully through the lab equipment, there was shouting in the hallway.

“Oh damnit all to hell!” Duo hissed. “Where-?” But Duo’s question was cut short as his hand was grabbed and he found himself being dragged back the way they had come. Obviously Heero had an idea of where to hide, which was fine with him since the specs of this room had been a part of Heero's half of the mission and not his own.

He let Heero lead him blindly and was quickly rewarded with a pain in his hip and the tinkling of broken glass as he rammed into the corner of something. He opened his mouth to bite out a reprimand to his partner, but received instead a breath full of something that stung fiercely at his nose and eyes.

Finally Heero’s tugging stopped and he found himself being pushed roughly forward and straight into a shelf. Said shelf lurched and objects began crashing to the ground. Eyes watering heavily Duo grabbed at the shelf and hoisted the drooping side back up, settling on supporting the ridiculously heavy thing across his shoulders. As soon he was sure it wasn’t going to come crashing down any further he took a second to notice exactly how closely Heero’s body was pressed up against his own, arms pinning him in place on either side, presumably also keeping the shelf from sealing their fates.

Well this was kinky, Duo thought, blinking his burning eyes, face wet with tears. If they weren’t hiding from the enemy he might have made a joke about it. But as it was, he didn’t think it a good idea to breathe any more than he needed to because aside from the stinging in his eyes, the burning sensation in his nose was bordering on intolerable. He tried to blow out strongly a couple of times to see if he could rid himself of the irritant, but to no avail. He could just imagine what Heero would say if he knew what he was doing as he pretty much tried to blow snot rockets on his partner’s shoulder. His amusement didn’t last long however as he felt his nose beginning to have an issue with the irritants stuck up inside of it. Oh, no way! Duo thought angrily. No way am I going to pull one of those cartoon bits of hiding and then being discovered by a sneeze. It’s too cliché. He wiggled his nose around scrunching it up and stretching it back out to see if anything would possibly help. Nothing. If anything, it made it worse. Well, that was it. There wasn’t anything for it now. Screw the fact that he couldn’t believe something so lame was happening to him. He was just going to have to try and fight it with sheer effort of will.

He took a moment to shift his focus back on the happenings outside of their closet only to hear the beeping of the code being punched into the door. Oh, this was so NOT good. Duo closed his eyes and tried with everything he had to concentrate on something else and not the eminent sneeze he knew was building up inside his nose.

“You really think they would have come all the way back here, Morins? I mean, General Graft said they were after the mobile suit blueprints not the-“

“I know Pace, but we haven’t found ‘em yet and we have to make sure they didn’t come for any of the new chemical compounds either.”

“I can’t believe we have to go through every damn lab though. Couldn’t they have split it up? There’s like 40 of them!”

“Quit whining and walk that side of the room so we can get on with it. Chances are they already got away, so let’s just get on with it so we can get back to bed.”

“Alright, alright meet me in the hall when you’re through. I’ll check the freezer too.”

Duo could hear them working their way carefully through the maze of stations in the room. He could only hope they would do a poor job in their hurry to get to bed and stay only a minute or so. His arms were aching with the weight of the shelf and he didn’t know how much longer he could stay silent about his nose. A beam of light passed by the crack under their door and Heero shifted slightly closer to Duo so no shadow of theirs would be seen from the outside. His head was now pressed side by side with Duo’s and his entire body was making contact. Normally Duo would have been ecstatic about such fortuitous circumstances, but as it was, the shift Heero made brushed his hair slightly against Duo’s nose, and that was all it took to tip the scale of his tightly held control.

His breath hitched slightly and he felt Heero’s body tense immediately in response. In desperate straights he rubbed his nose against his partners shoulder trying desperately to get himself out of this situation. And to his surprise, the tickle backed off a little. He felt one of Heero’s arms retreating from the shelf and more of the weight settled onto him. Then that hand pressed up against his cheek and signed “O.K.?” Just as Duo was about to nod in the affirmative the tickle flared up once more and he shook his head side to side as his chest fluttered against Heero’s in small hitching breaths. “heh…eh” Oh God. He couldn’t take it anymore. If only he didn’t have to hold up this damn shelf he could stifle it! Shitshitshitshitshit! “heh…ah…eh-H” and right at the last moment he found his nose being tightly pinched and the sneeze effectively blocked, half from being startled and half from the pain of how ridiculously hard Heero was grabbing. But from the guy who bends steel with his bare hands, what else would one expect? As soon as Duo felt the immediate danger had passed he nodded his head in thanks and Heero mercifully let go.

It was than that outside in the lab they heard the main door open and close with a clang. Duo tilted his head in a questioning way toward Heero, wandering if the other had been paying any attention to the position of the soldiers as he had been rather thoroughly wrapped up in his plight.

“One’s still in the freezer.” Heero whispered in Duo’s ear sending shivers down the other boy’s spine. “Damnit!” Duo hissed. “I can’t do this much longer ‘Ro. My whole head’s pounding from the stuff I breathed in and I can’t guarantee I’m not going to have to sneeze agai-heh-shi-huh-shit!” Heero once again pinched his partner’s nose but to less effect this time. Duo’s breath continued to hitch in his ear until “HEH-!!!” the sneeze ripped silently through him, his body jerking violently against Heero’s with the spasm. But now that one had gotten out Duo was helpless to what else wanted to come. Heero felt his partner’s body jerk harshly twice more when suddenly Duo sagged slightly and the shelf on top of him rattled unsteadily. Heero quickly replaced his other hand to aid in support, but when Duo didn’t immediately rise from his slump, Heero knew that something was off.

“Staus!” he hissed.

“Sh-shit!” Duo panted. “’m’dizzy. Vial broke outside. Got a breath f-full of the stuff. Some kind of powder.”

Heero didn’t say anything but he could hear a slight wheezing noise when Duo inhaled that he didn’t like at all. They needed out of there, and fast. He felt Duo’s weight shifting off him once again as he readjusted his position supporting the shelf.

“How much time can a guy spend searching a damn freezer?” Duo grumbled and leaned his aching head forward onto his partner’s shoulder. His nose felt like it was on fire and his eyes were still watering uncontrollably. Not to mention it was getting harder and harder to breathe by the second. Just what the hell had he inhaled anyway? He kept his fingers crossed that it wasn’t something deadly. Lord, but this shelf seemed to be getting heavier and heavier. Right as he was sure he would buckle under its pressure two other things happened simultaneously that served to fully distract him. His nose decided it would like one more go at ridding itself of the offending substance, and the freezer door popped back open.

At this point all Duo could think about was how he was about to get them killed as his breath began to hitch again...

Perhaps more to come if I don't entirely lose my courage. :drool: Hope you enjoyed it so far!

KSDJFHKSLJDFHKSDFHSKDFJLSKDAALJDASKJFSKADFKLSDHFKLSJFHKASLDFHKSJDHFKLASDHFLKASJFHKLSDHFKLA

SDHFALKDJHFLAKSDJFHLSDFHSDKLFJHSLDKJFHKLSDHFKLSDHFKLSDHFKLSJDHFLKASDHFLKHDAKLHALSDFJHASDKLF

JHASKLDFJH

*breathe*

SLADFJKHASDLKFJHASLDKJFHASLKDJFHLSKDJFHASKLDJFHASDKLJFHASKLDJFHASDKLJFHLSKAJDFHASKLDJFHASK

LDJFHASKLJDFHSLKDJFHASKLDFJHSDLFKHSDKLFJHSLDJFHSKLDFJHSKDFHSDKFHALSFHFHJDFHFLSAKDJALSFHASDJ

FHSKJFHSLADHF

*ok...i think im back in control now*

dude...this is awesome!!! Duo's such a cutie! :drool: and the poor thing, totally at the mercy of whatever was in that vial (can i get some of that?!?!) I love how you had Heero help him keep back those dastardly sneezes!!!

No way am I going to pull one of those cartoon bits of hiding and then being discovered by a sneeze. It’s too cliché.

pure genius! i do hope you hold courage long enough to post more!!

OMG This is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! I love Duo and the way you describe everything and Heero having to use his hand to stifle them and oh my god!!!!......GAH!! Please say that there is more? Please??? I'm so glad you posted this!! SQUEE!!! *glomps LostGirl* :consoling:

This next section isn't as long but i'll be out of town for a few days and unable to post anymore. So here's another tatse for anyone I got interested in the first part. Thanks for the reviews! :) Enjoy!

NOTE: Same warnings and Disclaimers apply.

Unexpected Circumstances Part 2

Heero had barely a moment to think when he felt Duo beginning to struggle against another sneeze. As his hands were busy keeping the shelf in place along with Duo’s, the situation was becoming increasingly more difficult. He nudged his head and shoulder against the side of Duo’s face and could only hope his partner would correctly receive the idea.

Duo, for his part spared a moment for shock as he felt Heero push his face towards his shoulder. But hell, they didn’t have much of a choice, and as uncomfortable as it made him to use Heero as a human tissue, if it would in any way keep them undiscovered he’d do it.

He turned and pressed his face into the crook of his partner’s neck as tightly as he could. Heero for his part pressed back, offering as much support as he could. They had to make it out of here with at least the data. This had taking too much planning for them to get caught on their way out.

The Oz soldier in the lab was whisting as he headed towards the door and Duo shot a prayer up to whatever god was listening that that would be enough as he angrily surrendered to the inevitable.

hih…H’mph!!

Just the smallest puff of air had escaped. And the man was still whistling as he opened the door. Secretly Duo patted himself on the back for that. He was finding it harder and harder to concentrate on anything with his head feeling like it was going to implode and his sinuses burst into flames.

Heero had his full attention on the noise near the door and roughly ten seconds after it clanged shut he began to undertake their extraction from beneath the shelf. Duo needed out of here. Now. Without having the slightest idea what he’d inhaled Heero had no clue what shape he’d be in by the time they reached the rendezvous point and the others.

Still making as little noise as possible Heero rearranged several mops and brooms as support beams, and as soon as he was sure it was steady enough for at him to remove his arms he did so and immediately clasped the back of Duo’s head and pulled it towards his collar once more.

ih-phhh! Ehhh-humph! M’PHH!” Duo was shaking with the effort of remaining upright and Heero could feel his control of the sneezes lessening. They were getting more forceful and harder for him to hold back. Easing Duo out from under the shelf slowly he pulled his arm over his shoulder and wrapped his own around the braided boys waist. They exited the closet and although Duo had begin to pull him towards the door Heero took a short detour back the way they had come. It wasn't until he heard the crunching sound of broken glass under his feet that he stopped. It took thirty seconds of their precious escape time but as Heero steadied Duo, bent down, and gathered a sample of the substance, he knew it would be worth the risk if it later served to aid Duo in any way.

Duo felt Heero lean him up against a table and leave his side for a moment and couldn’t figure out why they weren’t running their asses away from this base. He could feel himself swaying already and knew he wasn’t going to last much longer. His nose was running all down his face and knew he must be a sight. The slight pause in their exit gave him at least time to use his shirt sleeve and attempt to clean himself up. Yet before he was quite satisfied that he looked presentable he was being supported and pulled again, this time towards the door. From that moment on, he took what little focus he had left and pinned it on two things; getting the hell out of this base, and doing it as quietly as humanly possible.

When they had exited the room, the mission became about escaping, and although Heero allowed himself to be aware of Duo’s status, he would not think about his condition beyond that. Worrying for his partner wouldn’t get him help any sooner. Which is why, when his eyes adjusted to the lights in the hallway, he noticed with only a detached clinical nature, the extreme pallor of his partner’s face, the dilation of his pupils, excessive watering of his eyes, and the slow but steady flow of blood from beneath his nose. Status: on the decline but still mobile. Heero made his mental notes of how to compensate for the impaired sight, dizziness, and shortness of breath he knew his partner to be experiencing and then guided them onward.

They met surprisingly minimal resistance until they reached the actual exit of the compound. There were six guards blocking their quickest exit and Heero was reluctant to waste any more time weaving around some alternate way. It was then that he noticed his partner struggling to extract something from one of the many pockets in his cargo pants. His movements sluggish, Heero aided him with the buttons and was shocked when he drew out a detonator. Destruction of the base had been the optimal conclusion if they had competed the entire mission, but as it was, they couldn’t demolish it because the blueprints were still contained somewhere inside. Before he could question his partner’s intentions, a shaking hand signed an explanation.

Not to level, to distract.

Pleased at his partner’s remaining coherency he flipped the switch and several small explosions went off throughout the base. All but one soldier ran towards the nearest disturbance to investigate. That one was the unlucky one. Heero slid his gun back into the waist of his pants and shot off with his partner as quickly as they were able. The adrenaline would run out soon and he needed to get them as removed as possible before that happened. Stumbling more than running they were roughly a mile out into the surrounding woods when his partner finally collapsed.

To be Cont. (Hopefully) :cryhappy:

*FLAILY WAZA*

:cheers::notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

this totally rocks!!! omg...i love it.... stifling into his neck *melt* :) i think i need a dustpan for the ashes :cryhappy:

i do hope there will be more when you return!!

He turned and pressed his face into the crook of his partner’s neck as tightly as he could.

Ok, I just melted all over the place... and the mission-first mentality? *sighs happily* This is just :)

Ooo very very nice.

I love how there isn't a ton of sneezing, so when we finally work our way to them, they're just so sweet!

Love it! More soon I hope?

KSDJFHKSLJDFHKSDFHSKDFJLSKDAALJDASKJFSKADFKLSDHFKLSJFHKASLDFHKSJDHFKLASDHFLKASJFHKLSDHFKLA

SDHFALKDJHFLAKSDJFHLSDFHSDKLFJHSLDKJFHKLSDHFKLSDHFKLSDHFKLSJDHFLKASDHFLKHDAKLHALSDFJHASDKL

F

JHASKLDFJH

*breathe*

SLADFJKHASDLKFJHASLDKJFHASLKDJFHLSKDJFHASKLDJFHASDKLJFHASKLDJFHASDKLJFHLSKAJDFHASKLDJFHASK

LDJFHASKLJDFHSLKDJFHASKLDFJHSDLFKHSDKLFJHSLDJFHSKLDFJHSKDFHSDKFHALSFHFHJDFHFLSAKDJALSFHASD

J

FHSKJFHSLADHF

Seconded. Very. Very. Seconded.

I really should read stories other than my own - would give me the chance to discover wonderful stuff like this!

*brain just melted into a puddle of steaming goo...* ... Hi.. My name is Umeko... and I think I love you...

because

OMFGDGHGDSJCSSFMESIDEWAYS!!!

Duo Duo Duo Duo Duo!!!!! *drools*

Allelulja to you!

and

Please write more!!

*not that she loves Duo or anything, points to her signature*

YAY! This is wonderful!

Duo is my favorite, with his long brown braid and his attitude~!

Please continue!

• 1 month later...

I know it's short but I thought I'd at least get it out in the hopes of it motivating me to get more written. This is all I've had for a month or so now.

Unexpected Circumstances Part 3

Duo awoke when he found himself suddenly drowning. He coughed and sputtered as water splashed into his nose and mouth. He began to panic as his lungs only very reluctantly conceded to allow any air. What kind of hell was this? If he was dead he was supposed to be burning in flames, not sucking down water.

Suddenly the water was gone and a pair of strong arms were lifting him up. He’d been lying down?

“Duo… Duo, I need you to open you eyes for me so I can flush them out.”

Oh, that’s right. He wasn’t drowning. He was with Heero, on a mission, and his head was still trying to implode.

Correct hell established, he relaxed a little. His foggy brain eventually registered Heero’s command and he struggled to comply. He was instantly gratified as the cool water provided at least minor momentary relief there. His nose and head however were still a different matter. Then suddenly there was a ridiculously bright light in his eyes and it was all he could do to just duck his head away from Heero and toward the ground before, “heh-t’chuh!!

He couldn’t help the groan that followed his first free sneeze since inhaling that damned powder. One, because his nose felt better for it, and two because it made his head pound like his Gundam was tap dancing on top of it. He sniffed a little as he felt his nose running more heavily but didn’t manage much of that before he braced himself on the ground as he felt his nose once again take over.

Itshhhh! Huh-tchuh! Atch! H’chsshh! Heh…he-uh…

Heero watched helplessly as Duo shook with sneezes that sounded increasingly more painful. It was only when Duo panted, “St-stuck! Hih!” that Heero could be of any use. He flashed the light he’d been using to check the dilation of Duo’s pupils once more and sent him over the edge.

H’ATCHHH!

Duo slumped over onto his forearms and rested his head in the cool grass. He was ridiculously close to just asking Heero to knock him out. He figured his head couldn’t possibly hurt any worse even if it took a swipe from the butt of a gun. But knew he couldn’t do it when warm arms encircled him once more and pulled him back for a tight hug against a beautifully muscled chest.

He let his misery slide into the background as he took in this rare display of affection in the middle of rather dire circumstances (if he did say so himself). Heero must be worried if he was wasting time for something as sentimental as this. Duo let himself smile a bit at that. Time well wasted.

The embrace likely lasted only seconds, but to Duo, who could barely conceive of anything above his shoulders let alone time, it was a blissful eternity. And then the sound of shouting in the distance spoiled it all.

Heero pulled his consciousness back from the overwhelming desire to comfort and reassure Duo, and moved on to his top priority: Duo’s survival.

He took care in hauling Duo onto his feet made a move to scoop the braided teen into his arms, but got no further than that before Duo’s pride flared up and he weakly swatted Heero’s hands away. Mumbling something that sounded like, “mohhkay” and then stumbling rather noisily onward through the wood.

To hopefully be continued...

oh please please please continue it... :whistle: this is sooo good.... i was hoping there would be more!

I decided to try to keep this going for all the other Gundam Wing fans out there. There aren't enough fics on here about these guys. Enjoy!

Unexpected Circumstances Part 4

Oddly enough, the longer Duo was up and moving, the better he was beginning to feel. Granted his nose still burned and the tightness in his chest hadn’t quite let up all the way yet, but all in all he could tell he was definitely getting better. His head seemed to be clearing and he felt a renewed wave of energy pulsing through him. He smirked to himself. O Heero of little faith. Whatever substance he’d inhaled, his body was obviously fighting it. And at the moment he seemed to be winning. Duo: 1; Nasty Oz Chemical Crap: 0. He wiped a sleeve under his still running nose and silently blessed the darkness of night for hiding his embarrassingly messy predicament from Heero. Speaking of who, was still shadowing Duo quite closely and taking care to erase any sign of their passage.

After several more minutes of feeling significantly more alert and pinching back only two more sneezes, Duo was fairly sure he could handle pulling his half of the weight in this mission again. He was about suggest to Heero that he double back to lay a false trail just in case, when suddenly he found himself whipped back against a body with a knife pressed to his neck.

Ok...so perhaps he still wasn’t 100%. Duo growled deep in his throat, pissed at himself for letting someone catch him off guard, and pissed at whoever this man with a death wish was for threatening to mar his beautiful skin.

Just as he was devising the most painful way to rid this idiot of his knife, he felt the burning in his nose intensify. His stomach jumped. Not now, not now, not now! If he sneezed now the guy wouldn’t even have to slit his throat, he’d do it for him. His nostrils flared. “Hih-h-“ Damnit think, Duo think! “HEH-“ He tried to hold his breath, but it was no use. Where the hell was Heero?! This was the kind of thing he had a partner for. He clenched his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut. Fighting the sensation with all he had. There was no good way out of this. He couldn’t concentrate. He’d just have to elbow the guy in the guts and hope the damage to his throat wasn’t life threatening. He felt his body tense reflexively and he had about one second left before it would be out of his control, when Heero shot out of the shadows and into a patch of moonlight, gun aimed at his captors head.

Too little too late, Duo had the fleeting thought as his irritated sinuses tipped his nose over the edge. “H’axtchsst!” The strength of it jerked his body forward and he felt the sting of cold steel biting into the side of his neck. Praying he’d only been nicked and banking on having startled the man, he used his momenum to spin out of his captor’s reach. He grabbed the wrist with the knife, intent on breaking the guy’s arm, when suddenly the man spoke and Duo found himself grinding to a halt.

“Gesundheit.” A deep voice whispered.

Oh, no way! Pulling the wrist he still had a grip on he flung the man into the soft patch of light. And groaned. “Trowa.”

The man’s one visible eye glittered with amusement. “You ought to be more careful, Duo. Someone might think a herd of buffalo was trying to move through these woods.”

Duo shot his comrade an affronted look and pressed a hand gently to the side of his neck. He was relieved to find only a shallow cut. Trowa must have relaxed his grip once he’d seen Heero. “I wasn’t being that loud.” He mumbled and sulked over to a tree stump near Heero, deciding to use this surprising turn of events to gain a moments rest. Plus if he was being entirely honest with himself, his lungs were beginning to ache with every breath he took. New symptom. Duo: 1; Cousin of Anthrax: 1. Damn.

Heero pulled Trowa over to where Duo had sat and pinned him with a glare that even Duo felt in the dark. “What are you doing here?”

“Looking for you.”

“There was a scheduled rendezvous point for that.”

Trowa sighed, “We received word from the Doctors that the blueprints had been relocated to another base. I was sent to intercept you before you activated the trap and incurred pursuit.”

“Nice timing” Duo snorted. Instantly regretting it however, as it set off his fiery nose once again. “Heh…” He quickly buried his head into the crook of his elbow and tried to make as little sound as possible as the sneeze burst forth. “H’chimff!!

“You think I-“ Trowa broke off mid-retort, his demeanor changing from annoyed to curious. “Gesundheit.”

Duo saw the unspoken question in his friend’s eyes but decided to ignore it for the time being. He sniffed and wiped his nose once more on his sleeve, attempting to appear as casual as he could. “Thanks.” Inside he was hoping desperately that the sneezing would die down for a while. He wasn’t too keen on any of the other pilots finding out about his little mishap if he could help it. Keep up and moving. That’s the key. They weren’t in immediate danger at the moment but they had already lost precious time, first because of him and now because of Trowa. Time to end this little impromptu meet and greet and get to someplace where he could sneeze in peace. His nose hurt enough without him having to pinch it every 30 seconds.

“Well let’s get this show back on the road shall we?” Duo hopped up from his stump, ignoring the minor lurch the forest gave when he did so, and clapped his companion on the shoulder. “Sorry you missed most of the party Tro, but no worries! Heero and I got some Ozzie’s to-go for ya. Makes the fun last longer.”

Although Trowa couldn’t see the entirety of 02’s face, he didn’t need to know there was a maniacal glint in the joking pilot’s eye. Shinigami was lurking just beneath the surface. Earlier he had been mildly concerned about the amount of blood he’d seen on the other pilots face when he’d stepped into the moonlight. But Heero’s lack of reaction was reassurance enough for him. If something was wrong with Duo, Heero would be well aware of it by now. And if he had not seen fit to mention it, it was under control. He gave Duo’s shadowed figure a nod and began to creep through the forest once more. If Shinigami could still take charge, Duo was fine. And he pitied any of the “take-out Ozzies” that happened to cross the god of death’s path.

To be continued...

I can't believe I missed part three before.

So, uh...

DSNFKJFOHNSHDSFJGJFDNGBNFNDJG OH DEAR GODS. :rolleyes:

I love this. :hug:

:rolleyes:

^what she said.... omg... hot... "marring his beautiful skin".... i think i had a fit just thinking about this... :hug:

*rendered into incoherent puddle of love* Murrrrguhhuhwha....*purrs* Soooooo gooood. More? please?

I...uh...umm...WOW.

I love this SOOOO much. So much in fact that it requires at least 4 O's in the word SOOOO. Maybe more...

Anyhow...wow. Please keep going, this is a fantastic story. :)

Small warning at the beginning of this one. Near the end the is mention of v****ing. (BLEH!) I actually can't believe I wrote it in since I'm the first person to admimt I can't stand it. But it fell in with the plot, so there it is. For those of you who are like me, you might want to skip the last paragraph or so before the small line of asterisks. It's not in any great detail though, I promise. :twisted: Hope you enjoy the rest of it!

Unexpected Circumstances Part 5

Duo fell in behind Trowa, with Heero bringing up the rear. He thought it strange that the Wing pilot would willingly give up point, but as neither of them seen fit to comment on it yet, he decided he’d spare himself the mental capacity it would take to figure out and just accept it. He was having enough trouble keeping his mind off his lungs and on his nose and surroundings to successfully deal with anything else at the moment. Because of course, he had to sneeze again. Just because he was feeling better didn’t mean he hadn’t inhaled some foreign substance his body wasn’t eager to reject. He knew he couldn’t go thirteen more miles like this. Hell, just the past thirty seconds were nearly more than he could handle. One can only have so much control over ones bodily reflexes.

h-hih-“ His breath hitched loudly. Well, technically the barest gasp had passed his lips but out here in the silence it sounded like he’d nearly screamed. Trowa halted, immediately on his guard.

“What is it?”

Duo’s hand shot up and pinched his nose as hard as he could, forcing a sensation of pain to override the burning tickle. Heero moved up beside him, so closely that their shoulders brushed.

“He noticed what I just noticed. You’re leading us in the wrong direction. The rendezvous point is due North of the base. We’re heading North East.”

Duo felt a wave of relief at being off the spot, but mentally his jaw was on the floor. Heero had just covered for him. For no good reason other than to spare Duo some embarrassment. Ok, who was this man, and what had he done with the real Heero? He made a mental note to check for pod people and winced as he let go of his nose. Ow.

Trowa merely snorted at the accusation and continued on in the same direction. “I was sixty miles away from here when I received the message about the trap an hour ago. And although I have worked in the circus, I’m not a cheetah.”

Duo nearly choked on aborted laughter as an image of Trowa in a skin tight leopard print leotard fixed itself in his mind.

The tall unibanged boy gave him an amused glance. Duo snickered in his head. Believe me Trowa, you don’t want to know.

“There is a Jeep on the other side of that outcropping of rock up ahead.”

At that Duo suddenly found himself perfectly ok with kissing either of the men he was currently alone in the forest with. Leopard suit or no leopard suit. “Trowa.”

“Yes, Duo”

“I think I love you.”

“Duo yo-“

“02 and 03, the mission is not accomplished until the data is safely in our systems.”

“Oh come on Heero, you know you’re pumped he has a j- huh-jeep too. Hh-!” Duo pinched his nose as his body jerked silently with the sneeze. And then another. And another. His head pounded and the world spun around him. He stumbled only slightly but his disorientation was enough that barely managed to keep from running into Trowa’s back as the man stopped once again. And it was only because he was looking at the ground in an attempt not to walk up Trowa’s heels that he noticed he was no longer standing on pine needles and dried leaves, but on hard smooth blacktop.

“There are several roads that cut through these woods for shipping purposes. This one only takes us three miles out of the way before heading due North.” There was a triumphant smirk in Trowa’s tone.

“Hn” Heero grunted in approval.

They rounded a rock a few meters away and found a heavily camouflaged Jeep. They cleared it off quickly and were inside within seconds, Heero taking Shotgun only after Duo had literally flung himself head first into the rear seats.

The cool vinyl of the seat was bliss against his pounding head. He let his mission mentality slip into the background for a moment and for the first time since regaining consciousness, really took inventory of his body. Headache, burning sinuses, aching and tight chest, dizziness, and he could feel his energy fading. Afraid of passing out like before he forced his body upright in the seats.

It was then that he noticed both Trowa and Heero’s eyes on him. The former looking mildly concerned through the rearview mirror, the latter unreadable. Duo shifted uncomfortably for a second and then shrugged. “What? I like the smell of new cars.”

He pretended to pout and watched as Trowa rolled his eyes and returned his gaze to the road. Heero, however, he knew was not convinced. And Duo wasn’t exactly sure he could convince him, especially not when the guy was staring at him right as his nose began to burn again. He tried to ignore Heero by looking out the window, but it just so happened that at that moment they exited the forest and merged onto a more major highway. One with lights. Duo didn’t even have a chance to duck his head.

H’tchhh!” He sprayed the window slightly before he could get his arm up in time. The force of the sneeze sending him forward so that he banged his head on the back of the seat in front of him. “Heh…uh…Atch-chum! Mph-Chush! Chishhh! Oh please make it stop! He thought dazedly. "Ah-chimpsh! Huh-Heh’chumph!!

His head was spinning, but all in all he was proud that when it was over he neither gasped for air nor moaned in pain like he wanted to. He just stayed frozen with his head buried in the crook of his arm and his eyes closed for a few seconds. As soon as he was sure he was going to remain conscious he sniffed hard (man what he wouldn’t do for a hankerchief!) and slipped an embarrassed smile onto his face before meeting Trowa’s shocked gaze in the mirror.

“Guess new car smell doesn’t like me as much as I like it.”

He watched apprehensively as Trowa’s eyes shifted to Heero. Heero, who had been watching Duo intently through the whole fit now turned his eyes frontward again, face entirely blank. Trowa seemed to take this as a sign of dismissal and decided to let the event slide for now. But Duo knew once the mission was over there would be questions. None of the pilots sneezed very often, if ever. It had something to do with the genetic enhancements they’d been given by the doctors. They’re bodies could handle almost anything irritant without involuntary reactions being set off. This came in quite useful when you spent most of your time behind enemy lines.

Determined to beat this stuff, whatever it was, Duo began a stream of chatter as he normally would have now that they were free to talk at normal volume. He decided not to breathe through his nose at all and see if it would lesson his troubles. True it made him talk like he was completely stuffed up, but perhaps Trowa would just think he was trying to be funny. At this point, Duo could only bring himself to care so much. Yes, he didn’t want anyone else to worry about him, but he was beginning to worry about him and his biggest challenge at the moment was attempting to take his own mind off his problems.

“-o I tod Wufei thad odly real med wear pigk and h-“ Duo gasped as a white hot pain shot through his chest. Holy-! Just talk through it, it’ll go away. “h-he tried t-to-“ Okay, this wasn’t working. Aw, damnit! Not now… “H’etch!!” Oh Shinigami… His head was one big indistinguishable ball of pain and his vision had momentarily gone black. Alright, Duo: 1, Powder Of Death: 10,000. I give. His heartbeat was pounding so loudly in his ears he thought he might be going deaf. Especailly since he thought he heard Heero give Trowa some ridiculous command to “step on it”.

Well it could have been that or it might have been something like “slept on shit”. Although he had no idea why Heero would be saying something like that right now. They hadn’t had a decent chance to rest in at least 48 hours. Or maybe he hadn’t said that at all. Maybe he said something else entirely, like…“some big tits”. That was more of a possibility, right? Perhaps they’d just driven by a car full of really hot scantily clad women. But then that wouldn’t be good news for him because he was secretly hoping that Heero was gay and- Aw, Man! “Heh- Huh-chsht!” He sneezed freely towards his lap. There was no way to keep his mind off it anymore; it hurt too much to think. He wasn’t sure he’d ever been in so much pain. And for a guy who’d been pumped full of bullets before, that’s saying something. Oh gods. He wasn’t going to moan, he wasn’t going to moan. He could take it. He wasn’t going to moan, he wasn’t- No, he wasn’t going moan, he was going to be sick.

“We’re here.”

Trowa’s words were music to his ears. Duo grabbed blindly for the door handle and lurched out of the car as fast as he could. He staggered into a tree and managed to grab onto it and remain relatively upright as he proceeded to empty the contents of his stomach at its roots.

Quatre and Wufei had been out the safehouse door the moment they’d heard the engine, eager to find out if Trowa’s interception had been successful. However, neither one of them managed to sate their curiosity as the rear car door shot open before the vehicle had stopped and Wufei found himself jumping quickly backwards to keep his shoes from being soiled by a violently ill Duo.

Heero was out the door of the car less than a second after Duo but he knew he wouldn’t be quick enough. “Wufei, catch him!”

“What d-“ The Chinese man didn’t get the chance to ask for any clarification before Duo suddenly stopped retching and sagged to the ground. Wufei managed to grab him just before he face-planted into the dirt.

While Quatre hurried to check his unconscious comrade's pulse, Wufei's cold onyx eyes pinned Heero with a glare to rival his own. "Yuy. Explain."

To be continued... (and the fun parts coming up! Duo ill and in bed with losts of concerned pilots to care for him. Sneezing shall abound. ;) ..If I ever get it written that is.... )

“Trowa.”

“Yes, Duo”

“I think I love you.”

LOL. Seriously, though I'm loving this story. Yay for sneezy Duo! Please, continue! ;)

*FLAIL* you said pod-people!!! :wub:

omg... this is sooo good!!! i do hope you write a bit more...especially a yummy Duo in bed......

Archived