Sneeze Fetish Forum

Oh. My. God.

For those of you who haven't been keeping up with my recent tirade of blog-esque writings, I've been getting a bit frustrated with the fact that my girlfriend doesn't sneeze around me while seemingly not being able to stop when not near me. As well as this I've been getting upset with having the fetish in general.

Well, life just got better. My gf had been a bit upset since when she got home, I knew this because she was being slow at replying online, a friend of mine was at my house on msn with her as well and was being told that she was upset. Well, much later on, after I'd cheered her up a bit, we went through a slightly lovey dovey patch and then she offered to tell me what was wrong. Bearing in mind that I was pretty sure it was something to do with me and that I'm a worryer. Naturally I was anticipant of some horrible truth or break up. What I actually got was this:

"[ok,] i know you're getting annoyed that i can't sneeze around you, and its annoying me just as much, its not cos i'm not comfortable around you, i don't know what it is but its really fraustrating.."

My jaw dropped.

It turns out she has been gradually getting herself worked up for about a fortnight because she knows about the fetish but many times when she's had a sneeze coming its gone away. She was not at this point aware that stuck sneezes turned me on. She had managed to extend this and link it with existing insecurities in order to form the idea that I was going to break up with her because I was unhappy wth her, and unattracted to her. This is despite me having spent the night with her curled up in her bed talking about things until we fell asleep together.

After I dealt with the initial shock, she elaborated that she had kept needing to sneeze around me but, rather than holding them back as I had supposed, she had been trying to get them out in order to make me happy. I eased her fears and told her about what my theories had been as to why she couldn't sneeze (aired in other GD threads on this forum) and then took a moment to deal with the surrealness of actually talking about the fetish to the girl I love. She then commented that it could be very useful for turning me on whenever, which let yet another load off of my mind because she had made the connction between making herself sneeze and turning me on.

At this point I pointed out to her that stuck/held back sneezes were hot as well, and told her about a time beforehand where she had hitched for a good 20 seconds, and told her how I'd felt right then. She was very interested. I then checked that this was all of what was upsetting her, which it was so I was a little sad at that but she told me it was fine. And then the mother of all conversation starters, she asked me why I liked sneezing.

Again, my jaw dropped. Firstly, I told her about how I didn't need her to sneeze to love her but that I would start to get very frustrated if it never happened. She told me we could experiment and find what makes her sneeze, and commented again on her sneezing in exams. I used this as an opportunity to talk about kinds of sneezes- what I liked, why certain ones were better than others etc, and she again asked me why I liked it. I told her what category her sneezes fell into, from what I'd pieced together (slghtly embarrassed by them, long build up, strong result, usually a single) and why I liked that in her. I also explained the basic mechanics of the fetish and the two main schools of thought- vulnerability versus orgasm parallels.

We then moved on to how she could use the fetish to turn me on, what would make me happy etc and was very reciprocative of any ideas I had. I didn't do specifics, but we sometimes have trouble finding time alone so I told her that instead of sneezing, we could try tickling her until she wanted to sneeze but then stopping her, thus keeping noise down when say in an empty classroom.

We then moved on to how much I loved her for making the effort and not running from this, and then sneeze related conversation came to a close. Throughout this whole thing I was shaking with happiness and smiling like an idiot. I think life is going to get a lot better all of a sudden. :cryhappy:

Damn thats long :)'

Well I'd say that worked out pretty well for you. :) Now you both know where you stand and hopefully things will improve in all aspects for you.

Archived