Sneeze Fetish Forum

ever heard a sneeze from someone who probubly didnt want you to hear them sneeze?

colorado198219

I was just wondering if anyone here has also heard a sneeze from someone who didnt want you to hear them sneezing. All explan, a few years ago before I moved to the town I am now in I used to chat with a guy online he is 27 or 28, 5'8ish, 150 lbs or there about's with a big roman-esque nose. Actually a very good looking guy but very arrogant and has a very strange superiority complex that he can do no wrong. Anyway, he discontinued talking to me online after I told him about the fact I like sneezing and big noses.

I tend to see the guy sometimes out and about for some bizzare reason. This has happened about 5 times in the past several months where I am having a cup of coffee and he walks in or I see him in the area where they have a large concentration of taverns.. About two months ago he sat about 20 feet away and was seeming to do some sort of artistic work or whatever interest he has as an interest.

About 10 minutes later I hear a very dramatic HaaaaaaaaYYYYYYYiisssssheeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE :cheers::drool: . It just seemed to be a very dramatic male sneeze sort of high-pitched but not at all feminine. It was just a single, I was hoping for more but that was it.

It must have been his sneeze. Because other then there was just the two servers at the time and the one dude who was serving has a very perky and robust sounding sneeze (no pun intended) so I ruled him out and the other was a women who I heard sneeze once and her sneeze doesnt sound like that :laugh::laugh: .

Anyway, I sort of despite disliking the guy I really enjoyed his sneeze. I cant even imagine if he sneezed more then singles, it was just such a wonderful sneeze. I actually sort of remember giggling a bit quietly outloud when I heard him sneeze also :twisted::twisted: .

He must have one heck of a sneeze because its strange that despite his disapproval of my liking sneezes especially the ones I thought would come out of his nose he sneezed a loud, dramatic and I mean very dramatic one around me.

Yes, I have had this happen. I once was invited to a share a summer home with girlfriend and some other writers, filmmakers, and visual artists. I flew into the town closest to the summer home, and stayed at the house of another woman. The next morning, the woman and I headed to the coast; en route we picked up my girlfriend. When the woman whose house I had stayed in the night before got out the car to get gas, my girlfriend began saying disparaging things about the woman. The woman had been nice to me. I had nothing bad to say about her. But before I could admonish my girlfriend, the woman got back in the car.

I was really pissed off at my girlfriend, and because people were always around I didn't get a chance to tell her how petty she was. I can't even remember what she was complaining about. Anyway, the next morning, I was awakened to my girlfriend in the next bedroom having this sneezing fit. Now I don't particularly like women's sneezes anyway, however, I'm usually not annoyed by them. But for some reason, my girlfriend's hayfever-induced, morning sneezing fit even pissed me off with her more.

Needless to say, every morning when my girlfriend awakened, she sneezed about 20 or 30 times before emerging from her room. She continued to say nasty things about the woman who was kind enough to let me sleep in her house as well as drive my girlfriend and me to the summer house. Finally, I had to tell my girlfriend that she was a hypocrite, and if she disliked the woman so much she needed to stop taking advantage of her hospitality. After our terse conversation, I mentally blocked out my girlfriend's sneezing fits for the rest of our stay in the house.

I can see what you are saying, but I have no difficulty in enjoying the sneeze, even if I don't like the person, not that I can think of that happening. And I certainly enjoyed your description of the sneeze from your big nosed sneezer.

An interesting point too about big sneezes usually coming in singles. That's my experience too, though some people can have massive multiples. And generally too, multiples tend to be smaller individual sneezes.

Archived