Sneeze Fetish Forum

OMG

zneeze

Remember that girl I had a sneeze-related discussion with? I kinda sorta told her I had a fetish.

Before today, you could have asked me openly about telling someone, and I would have given you the same answer that I give people about sex: "I'm waiting for the right girl." :blushing: I had not planned on telling anyone about my fetish until I was married. Today, we were chatting via text messages and we started talking about sneezing and allergies again! I couldn't believe it. Part of me thought she might have a fetish too, so later on I told her I liked sneezing (not actually doing it, but sneezing in general). I never used the fetish, so I don't know if it really counts. But then she replied that she kind of did too.

:twisted:

:blushing:

:blink:

:omg:

:omg:

:cry:

:boom:

These were all my feelings when I read her reply. Once again, I never used the word "fetish," but it was pretty clear we knew what we meant. Okay, I have to go hide in a hole now. TTYL

thats so cool....i never did and dont think i ever will tell anyone, but sometimes i wish i could, but thats great that you got to tell someone!

Just an update on this "situation:"

I was talking to K (the girl I've been talking about) yesterday about my situation. No, she's not a sneeze fetishist; she likes to sneeze. :rolleyes: No big deal. The point is I can finally talk to someone about it. She thinks my having a fetish is "kinda cute," which is nice. Also, we're not dating or anything, we're just good friends. (REALLY good friends lol)

I think ever since I joined this site two+ weeks ago, magical things have begun to happen to me concerning my fetish... I owe this all to you guys! Thanks for the continued support!

Archived