Sneeze Fetish Forum

ever had a pre-sneeze feel that wouldnt go anyway, but you couldnt sneeze?

colorado198219

I was just wondering if this ever happened to anyone else?

I had a tickle in my nose that started in the early afternoon and just stuck. I didnt have this need to immediately sneeze but it was just sort of just there and very annoying and was pissing me off big-time. Finally, several hours later I finally sneezed I was so waiting for that sneeze I decided to let it out and sneeze really, really loudly. I usually sneeze silently, but I let that one go because if I sneeze silently it wouldnt be enough for the irritant (what ever the heck it was) away.

Its starting to get to the point where if I sneeze silently its almost entirely becoming doubles or its just a single and that feeling just stays for a very long time, but if I let it out its just a single. I really prefer to sneeze a single so lately I let them go it also feels better then sneezing silently.

Yeah this happens to me constantly. Sometimes I'll go the whole day with my nose feeling itchy but not being able to sneeze much if at all. I also get a lot of false starts where I actually feel like I'm going to sneeze but then it goes away. It really sucks.

Guest LadyErisana

ive never had that myself, but i know my boyfriend has complained about his nose itching but he hasn't actually sneezed as a result.

Yeah, I get them from time to time. Don't tell anyone, but I think I'm developing allergies. :unsure:

Anyway. When I get that feeling I often induce one or two sneezes to get rid of the tickle, and most of the time it stays away then. Of course I wouldn't do that in public, but most of the time there's a bathroom to visit... :winkkiss:

Guest mssneezy

yeah, i hate those stuck sneezes...my bf's a photic sneezer so all he has to do is find a light! gah, i wish i was that way :winkkiss:

I don't sneeze a lot but I do get those "stuck sneezes" all the time :drool: I'm not big into inducing or I would try and take care of the problem myself :notworthy:

I know how you feel; I've had this really annoying tingling in just the whole right side of my nose ever since we did some spring cleaning Saturday and it's driving me nuts. Sometimes it almost makes me feel bad for what I put my muses through.

Almost. :drool:

Its starting to get to the point where if I sneeze silently its almost entirely becoming doubles or its just a single and that feeling just stays for a very long time.

That's the thing I like about someone stifling -- it often increases the number of sneezes. As for the tickle, it's hell to go through, but imagining someone else with it is pretty fun.

Yeah, that's been happening to me a lot lately. But if the is shining or if I am near a light source, I can usually get rid of it rather quickly. Otherwise, I am in agony.

Ahaha, yes. I have that so often it's not even funny.

Except...it doesn't actually torture me.

My favorite part of a sneeze is the build-up, I like the feeling of it, the sound, the expression on someone's face.

Sooooo. I don't really mind. ;]

Guest gillybeane

I have that right now, actually. I tried inducing for the first time today. I'm finding too that I'm allergic at this time of the year, but this feeling, I'm pretty sure, has to do with my inducing attempt. I used a kleenex, and although I did achieve some sneezes, I was left with this ticklish feeling, and I wish I could sneeze again to get rid of it.

Is this something that happens when you induce?

• 2 weeks later...

oh my this happens to me all the time.... especially in the beginning when my bf just told me

.... now natural ones just dont come as easily

is this from inducing too muchh??? :winkkiss:

Guest LadyErisana

I rarely sneeze, but this past week I had a small summer cold. sneezed twice over two days, but more often than not my nose itched to the point that i felt i had to & couldnt. :yes: it was frustrating!

Archived