Sneeze Fetish Forum

most number of times you have sneezed in a day?

colorado198219

What is the approximently the number of sneezes you have had on your sneeziest day?

I would say my record for one day would be around 8 sneezes on several occasions, I usually sneeze once every 36 to 48 hours so 8 in a day is alot for me.

I wonder if some people do 100+ on their sneeziest days?

Bless you, everyone! As far as myself, I normally sneeze 3-5 times a day (if you count my fake sneezes, that at least doubles! :yay: ) But as far as the most in one day, I'd have to say only around 15. I know sneezed more as a child, that's for sure.

Plus or minus 8 sneezes. :inlove:

Lamborghini

:laugh: minus 8 sneezes ? Now i wonder what a negative sneeze is like .. hiccup maybe ? :lol: ... sorry i'm such an poohead .. i know exactly what you mean .. i just found it incredibly amusing :lol:.

For myself .. probably about 4 when i had an increeeeedibly sneezy cold .. though normally i'm more around 1 every 4 month :yay:. Unless i help along of course :rolleyes:.

I had a cold once where I literally sneezed every time that I moved....

I probably hit 50, and they hurt.

Normally, almost never. So saddddddd.

my friend was sick just a few months ago.

and we were bored.

so we counted.

ninety eight.

his nose was all red. :)

Hmm well you didn't specify if the sneezes had to be natural or not. I'm really not sure what the most I've sneezed in a day is as far as natural sneezes. However with induced, well in the past I've been known to get carried away with it, and I wouldn't be surprised I went over 100+ sneezes before my nose got tired and stopped cooperating.

One year when my allergies were *really* bad... in the hundreds, easily.

I never really counted my sneezes in a day before but i'm starting to.. I'm averaging about 5-10 a day naturally, inducing I can go on almost forever!

I'll answer your question as soon as I have a very sneezy day! haha. I'm guessing about 30?

god_bless_allergies

100's as in more than 100????? WOW

100's as in more than 100????? WOW

Well, fortunately, I'm not that bad anymore. I had a couple of bad years just after I started having problems, but it's nowhere near that bad now. Worst day I have now is 60-80. Not sure if it was my sensitivity that was higher or if it was one plant I was particularly sensitive to that was more prevalent, but I'm glad it's not that bad anymore.

Yesterday, My wife just set a personal best since we have been married. We were travelling back home from Los Angeles to upstate NY. She had 42 sneezes. It had it all the combos...from five sneezes in a row on down. two quints (she only started those this year), a couple of quads (more her norm with triples and doubles), at least one triple, doubles and even a rare single.

In fact the first hour we were awake in LA yesterday she had 12--a quint and quad and a triple. Quite maginificnet day.

No apparent cold. all were likely linked to pollen, temp changes, humidity changes, planes full of people probably with perfume, etc.

r.

When I have a really bad cold, it may be 30 sneezes a day, but that would be an extremly high rate. Usually it's zero to three sneezes in a day.

Usually it's zero to three sneezes in a day.

That's certainly not to shabby. ;)

When I am healthy usually 2-3 a week.

When I have a cold it varies. This last one my worst day was probably about 40-60. I started counting one day and then lost track!

Usually average maybe 1 a day. Even when I have a cold I would say max 20-30. But my boyfriend on the other hand is rather allergic to dust and there have been very few days where he hasnt sneezed. Most days he will have say 2 fits of 4-6. Some days he will just sneeze nonstop. Recently he sneezed probably about 60 times in one evening. I havent even got to see him with a cold yet!

Archived