Sneeze Fetish Forum

favourite thing to make people sneeze?

itchynose2

Im sure there have been countless threads about this already but what is your favourite sneeze inducer (meaning ANYTHING that makes you or other people sneeze).

I personally hate my own sneezes but I would suppose my favourite thing to make people sneeze is allergies, hay fever in particular :drool::notworthy::clown:. I also really like feather-induced sneezes.

What are your favourite thing(s) to make people sneeze

I agree... allergies is my favorite..

I like sneezes from different kinds of allergens like flowers and perfume and pepper as well.

I'm going to be really bold and toss in the first vote for colds, though I must admit I do like some good old fashioned 'torment' usually along the lines of some sort of allergic tease, pollen or something else tickly/itchy. :twisted:

I vote for colds as well. I love the whole vulnerability aspect of it.

Of course, allergies are nice too. :twisted:

and again....3 for 3... Im a total cold-whore... definately the hurt/comfort/vulnerability... of course, i dont turn my nose up at allergies either though... :twisted:

I prefer allergies. But I also like it if a person has a nose that's just very sensitive to touch. For instance if I were to just lightly run my finger up and down the bridge of their nose and that made them sneeze, that would be so awesome. I could induce them without the need for any accessories. :twisted: I also kind of wish I could do that to myself, would come in handy when I get a stuck sneeze.

I usually prefer colds because one of my favorite aspects of the fetish is the "caring" aspect. Being young still, I'm really just planning how it'll go when my wife or GF gets a cold. :yay: Yummy... Anyway, it is allergy season, after all, and I have nothing against allergies. A sneeze is a sneeze, so I won't be greedy, but I still like colds a bit better.

I had to pop in on this one! I will throw in another vote for cold sneezes! They are my all time favorite! However, I'm also a fan of sneezes without any noticable cause at all. Like, the person doesn't have allergies per sey, just a really sensitive nose. And when they can't pinpoint what caused it, it drives me wild! :yay:

I'm an allergy-lover myself. I only like cold sneezes if it's from someone I'm really attracted to, because otherwise I'm a hardcore germophob!

And the favorite allergen is pollen, especially from trees and grass. :yay: Yeah, flowers are nice too, but not my absolute favorite.

Cats, cats, cats. No idea why, but whatever's next is a distant second.

(This assumes of course that the allergy affects only nose and maybe the eyes, but not the lungs. I like to see people sneeze, not die.)

i'm a pepper guy myself. couldn't begin to explain why but there it is. but any allergy-type cause is great too.

Colds, definitely. For me, illness in general is a turn-on, so colds are a lot more interesting to me than allergies! Though, I think my favorite thing ever is someone who has terrible allergies to begin with catching a cold on top of that. I know, that's a bit evil, but it's just such a lovely thought for me. XD; When it is allergies, my favorite tends to be dust--it can lead to arguments about the place not being kept clean enough, and for some reason I find those really interesting.

Guest LadyErisana

cat allergies are one of my favs, too-->and i agree, i don't want them to suffer too badly. just sneezing their heads off :unsure: hee!

Allergens. :unsure: To know somebodies allergy... and exploit the hell out of it... :innocent:

Can't agree more with you there.

Although I do enjoy the whole cold aspect when a person is trying not to succumb to it. "I'm not sick; I'm not going to sneeze" then fails miserably. Definitely a winner there.

Im undecided between colds and allergies (hayfever). For me the aspect of "care" and also vulnerabilty is very important too.- If you ever have seen, as someone with a strong hayfever must suffer - I think its not a big difference to a cold.

So I like both.

Archived