Sneeze Fetish Forum

any one ever been sort of grossed out by another persons sneeze?

colorado198219

This might seem real strange but

ewwwwwww!!! There is a women who sits in a cube near me and she has an extremely loud sneeze and a huge nose. I really dont usually mind or care about womens sneezes but prefer guy sneezes but this women puts on this dramatic performance everytime she sneezes.

Well, this lady yesterday just as I was turning my head before let out these massive, massive back-beding and extremely thunderous and loud double sneeze. I saw the whole thing unhold the flaring nostrils and the deep breath in-between her 1st and 2nd sneeze. It was basically like "HAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEE" "HAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"!!!!

Her sneezes are just weird, it isnt the typical womens sneeze at all. Why cant she just do a little squeak like alot of the other ladies, lol.

I think this the same lady who sneezed a few days ago also but I did not see it.

This women has a massive, massive nose which looks even bigger because she is relatively petite I would say about 25.

As I have said I do not mind sneezes from ladies but their seems to be a bit of a mold issue going on there and its basically 80% female and about 20% male and it seems like a chorus of female sneezing (lots of high-pitched squeakers also) which is sort of ewwwwwww'ing me a out a bit especially when it is topped with a women with a big nose sneezing when I really, really prefer a guy with a big nose sneezing. Ah, well I guess thats just the way it goes.

Petite women sneezing that loud? Hmmm...

To answer your question, no sneezes have grossed me out to date, although I can say I'm not turned on exactly by everyone's sneezes. If a sneeze should gross me out in the future, chances are it would be a male's.

*sigh of releif* yes... Yes... YES! I've always felt weird because there are some people whose sneezes make me cringe and shudder and all manner of flaily waza. For me its any of those really really loud, very drawn out and extremely wet sneezes... you know, the kinda that needs a mop after? Any one of those things by theirselves.. :rolleyes: all together... :yay: i know a few people like this, and i just find myself trying to hide from them when i know they are sneezy....

I don't like all sneezes I hear... the ones I can't stand is women that sneeze like a men that are drawn out and wet and gross. I don't like when sneezes have a big long starting sound...I don't know how to describe it but its like rrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuesccchooooo, men or women. Of course I don't like when my family sneezes, or if someone has a sneeze that is similar to anyone in my family.

No... not really. :innocent: and.... the sneezes you described, of a petite woman with huge, body bending sneezes... :unsure:

Thats a Sternuto fantasy!

I've seen/ heard a few sneezes in my lifetime that I have just hated. One of them was a teacher's aide at junior high. She never even had a build-up and her sneezes were very dramatic, sqeaking, girly ones (randomly and very loud). I would always cringe!

I've known men whose sneezes sounded like a dog barking. UGH! I hate that. Other than that, I love them. Squeaky female sneezes don't gross me out, but they don't do anything for me, either.

what you sound like you're describing sounds like the intentionally exaggerated sneeze. I can't stand women that intentionally exaggerate their sneeze, like an attention getter. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

OMG yes!

*sigh of releif* yes... Yes... YES! I've always felt weird because there are some people whose sneezes make me cringe and shudder and all manner of flaily waza. For me its any of those really really loud, very drawn out and extremely wet sneezes... you know, the kinda that needs a mop after? ... i know a few people like this, and i just find myself trying to hide from them when i know they are sneezy....

Oh yes...I know that feeling.^

That is exactly how I react, too (lol)

Family's sneezes.

Only my sisters are acceptable.

Some peoples sneezes..they just aren't that nice...One today actually, a boy in front of me sneezed a hollow crisp sounding sneeze and it make me want to vomit. I walked past him imagining all those particals I could be breathing in....

I turned into a mini germaphobe for a second there :twisted:

As long as it's female (and not family) you have to go a long way to gross me out.

I tend to draw the line at "screamed" or otherwise exagerated sneezes, though.

my sisters.

if it was ANYBODY else it might be hot..

but she exaggerates her sneezes to the point of me wanting to clip her nose off with a pair of scissors.

:P

Guest LadyErisana

i have to agree...family sneezes tend to be the most uncomfortable ones to listen to. >_o my mom is a scream sneezer, and it drives me nuts everytime i hear it lol!

I'm slightly put off by family sneezing, but not to a terrible point. Occasionally, sneezes from random men will gross me right out, especially if they're repeated. Blech. But, as Mr. Sneezy said, as long as it's female and not family you'd have to go pretty far to gross me out. :)

My mother-in-law is a habitual sneezer-by that I mean she will sneeze 10 - 15 sneezes in a row! We live upstairs from her and the walls are pretty thin. She'll go on a fit of 10 or 15 loud sneezes that sound like "e-koo, e-koo" with an "oh my" or "dear Lord" in between. It makes me cringe!!!!! This happens a few times a day and each time I want to crawl into a hole!!!!!

I've known men whose sneezes sounded like a dog barking. UGH! I hate that. Other than that, I love them. Squeaky female sneezes don't gross me out, but they don't do anything for me, either.

geez, I feel the same way. Hate the sneezes that sound like coughs. :D Its just not my thing. And women's sneezes just do do anything for me. Some of them kinda make me cringe. But I do love it when a man does that back bendinding powerful sneeze :D my SO has those ^.^ Yummy!

Archived