Sneeze Fetish Forum

how does inducing affect your natural sneezes?

sneezybreezy

I noticed that when I induce, I don't naturally sneeze at all the next day, but then a few days later..I sneeze more than normal naturally.

I was wondering for the people that induce, if inducing makes you sneeze more or less naturally during the day or week?

i've head a lot of people say that inducing makes them sneeze less, but it really has no obvious effect on me at all. i sneeze about the same after... maybe my nose is just weird... :unsure:

obviously everyone is different. I know for a long time inducing didn't seem to have an effect on Jodi, but she is now slowly getting to where she sneezes more natural doubles :unsure:

Well I think in my case I've done perminant damage. I discovered this forum and the fetish about three years ago. Prior to that I use to sneeze allot naturally. But then I started inducing like crazy and it seems like over time I've just started sneezing naturally less and less. :unsure:

Sometimes I wonder if the same thing has happened to me Dawnie. I used to induce a lot and I suspect that's the reason I used to get so many sinus infections. I really don't induce all that much anymore though. Anyway I'm pretty sure that I get a lot more false starts now than I used to and I really hope I didn't do that to myself by over inducing in the past. I'm really hoping that as more time goes by the false starts will lessen and I'll actually get to finish sneezing more often.

Archived