Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello.....im new here....

Ben

Hello,

Im new-ish here have been lurking a while but never had the courage to post!

I have got me a (fun) yucky cold and it set me thinking.....are there good colds and bad colds for 'us'?

hmmm *thinks*

Well for me personally the sneezier the better, either self or others. Some really have very little sneezing. The best have sneezing and lots of yummy congestion. Mmmmmmm!

I think I understand what you're asking. I agree with Vetinari- the sneezier the better, no matter who! I don't mind colds, as far as my physical health goes, but I feel better about it if it's a "sneezy cold" because I love getting blessed. I have not encountered a "bad cold" - whether bad physically or bad in terms of amount of sneezing. :rolleyes: I hope I never do!

First of all, welcome! : )

I actually get sick a lot...so the bad colds for me are when there is no sneezing or when sneezing/coughing/breathing hurts. Of course the best colds are filled with sneezes!

Guest Forsaken

I'm not good at welcoming people so i suppose i'll just give the generic "Welcome to the forum" post...

Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you here :)

Hmm, I'm not too fond of catching colds (myself = no, other people = yes, which is probably a tad selfish) especially the first couple of days when you feel really rough. The last few days when you're a bit sniffly aren't too bad though.

I once had one cold where I sneezed once and came down with a cold the next day, where I didn't sneeze at all for the whole of it. That was annoying. :)

welcome to the inanity!!!! :sillybounce: have some cheesecake! :) oh wait....there's a question to be answered... oops... :blushing:

:lol:

you know... i tend to have those colds where you feel like crap, and dont sneeze at all.... so those are what i consider "bad" colds.... no obs...no chances to get yummy blessings...

i hope you feel ok with your cold.... :)

*eats cheesecake* yum thanks

my friend commented today that i 'seem to be not bothered about having a stinkin cold'........... didnt have an answer for her tho

Well for me personally the sneezier the better, either self or others. Some really have very little sneezing. The best have sneezing and lots of yummy congestion. Mmmmmmm!

:):cry::cry::cry::cursing: What she said. :dribble:

Welcome. :kisscheek:

I'd have to say a "bad" cold is one where it turns into a coughing/chest thing and a "good" cold is anything that affects the neck (sore throat) on up. I have quite the head cold right now and for the most part I'm OK with it.

god_bless_allergies
Hello,

Im new-ish here have been lurking a while but never had the courage to post!

I have got me a (fun) yucky cold and it set me thinking.....are there good colds and bad colds for 'us'?

hmmm *thinks*

for me personally, if it is my cold, or I am witnessing someone with a bad cold, for me the sneezer the better

Well I usually prefer allergies to colds, but I have to agree with what other's have said. Any cold with a lot of sneezing is a good cold and colds that have little to no sneezing are bad ones. Unfortunately I rarely ever catch colds. When I do, there usually isn't much sneezing. The last cold I had was awful, I constantly felt like I had to sneeze but there were few actual sneezes.

Archived