Sneeze Fetish Forum

How often do you visit the forum?

Guest Forsaken

Guest Forsaken

Well then, i dunno if i put this in the wrong place, could have gone here or general discussion, anyway i was just wondering how often everyone visits the forum, i thought it would be quite interesting to see how often everyone visits the forum.

So i visit the forum about twice a day, when I'm at college i check it when i get home and then once some time later on.

But on weekends i tend to visit 3-4 times a day out of boredom really, i'll check when i get up and then whenever i get bored throughout the day, although when I'm visiting about of boredom i tend to aim more towards reading the off topic posts and things :)

Anyways i'd love to hear from everyone :)

well... im on at least once a day... if im at work, and my boss isnt around, sometimes i can sneak on a bit more...or if i work from home, i can loaf about some... but generally, once a day, rather late at night.

I'm still relatively new to SFF, so I'm always wanting to check up on how this forum is going. I try to get on at least once a day, which isn't easy when you consider that I have to stealth around my family... I'm always anxious to visit though. I hope that never changes. :)

I try to have a look every two days, sometimes more often, sometimes less. Never at work, maybe because I´m paranoid or because reading stories here is more connected to relaxing in my free time.

Once or twice....or more! Depends on my work schedule.

I'd say I come on at least once a day - not usually more when I'm at school or working, but when I'm on holiday or study leave, it's more like twice. I can't go on much at the weekends though because I'm at my dad's, and on his computer, so I'm too paranoid, lol.

when I'm at work I visit it 3 times a day :cry:

when I'm at home too

yes, I'm really forum and fetish dependent.... :)

I used to come here all the time, I'm talking 2-4 times a day. Now I have to admit it's more like 2-3 times a week, sometimes less than that.

Maybe it's becouse I have been around this community for over 10 years that I feel like I'm regressing back to how life was before I found this place, I try to find my own entertainment with my fetish such as just just waiting for people to sneeze and letting my amagination run wild with it :(

Archived