Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sick Thai Babe and the World's Snottiest Handkerchief, and Other Tales

wroplinski

I recently spent some time in Thailand, during which I embarked upon a fairly interesting sneezing & nose blowing fetish odyssey. I realized that although many of the Thai women around me were very attractive, the odds of seeing one blow her nose were slim to none -- thanks to the prevailing idea, among some Thais at least, that it's uncouth for a woman to blow her nose in public. Of course, this didn't stop me from keeping a watchful eye peeled for any hint of such behavior.

Right away I noticed one thing, that if a Thai woman has a stuffy nose, she is more likely to carry what I call a "sniffle stick" than a pack of tissues or a handkerchief. These things look like regular chapstick, but they contain a potent mentholated gel, sort of like Vick's. You hold it up to your nose and inhale the vapors and it helps clear your sinuses. I noticed quite a few young Thai women using these things, suggesting they were suffering from congestion. I even saw one miserable-looking cutie just sitting on a bench holding her sniffle stick, the end of which was buried about a centimeter up her nose, looking completely dejected. It was somewhere between adorable and hilarious, honestly.

Alas, I came to the end of my trip without having witnessed any decent sneezes, nose blowing or other sickness symptoms from any cute Thai women. All right, you can't win them all. But then -- who would have guessed that sitting in the airport, all those weeks of drought would finally be rewarded?

It started off as a tease -- a young, female Korean traveler in an airport cafe where I was grabbing some dinner, sitting with her boyfriend and enjoying some hot and sour soup. She looked like she needed the congestion-clearing spices, too, because she very obviously had a cold.

Although I wasn't lucky enough to see either a sneeze or a nose blow, she was having a terrible runny nose. Repeatedly pulling napkins from the dispenser on her table, she would take each up with both hands, press the paper into her nostrils with both index fingers, and just start rubbing up and down in a circular fashion. Every so often she'd pull away and look in the napkin, breathing through her mouth and making a miserable face that seemed to say, "Thad's so gross, why is thid happedig to be?" And then she'd go back to rubbing and wiping again. The rims of her nostrils and her entire upper lip were fiery red and raw, a stark contrast to her otherwise very fair skin. She and her boyfriend left the cafe shortly after this behavior started, but my interest was now sufficiently piqued.

The grand prize came later, while I was waiting at the gate to board my flight. I was sitting in the last row of seats, facing a great sea of other travelers who were also waiting to board. Sitting about two rows in front of me, and down about 6-8 seats, her back turned toward me, was a young Thai woman in her early thirties who obviously had one hell of a cold. I could pretty much see her face in profile, and sometimes more as she was continually looking around, sometimes turning more towards me.

Her skin was the beautiful, dark olive color shared by many southern Thais. She was wearing a red, white and pink floral dress, had long black hair draped about her shoulders, and a round, cherubic face with a soft yet larger-than-average nose (which was quite swollen and red). She was coughing and, every so often, sneezing -- wet singles, spaced a few minutes apart, but continuous, in that "it won't leave me alone" sort of way that a cold often brings. Right about the time I caught on to her behavior, she took on an intensely presneeze-stricken face, and the singles gave way to a slow fit of three.

"Hi-ketsssch!" she sneezed wetly. After some more eyelid fluttering and gasping, a second: "Hi-ketsssch!" By this time her nose was probably running fiercely, because she started fumbling in her purse for something to wipe it with. To my amazement, she drew out a large white handkerchief, all in a wad, and -- since she didn't have time to unfold it before her next sneeze arrived -- she pressed the wad to her face with both hands and froze, trapped on the verge of her third sneeze. It held her in limbo for several seconds, until finally she let it out, trying to stifle it in her hanky as she was by now terribly embarrassed.

Her stifling attempted backfired. She pinched her nostrils not quite hard enough, and her runny nose barked a loud, honking "PHXNNNK" that echoed in the cavernous gate area. Mortified, the young woman held her head down for a few seconds before she probably realized that half her face was covered with snot, and transitioned right into blowing.

As she emptied her nose into her handkerchief, her blow started off deep and gurgly and she continually switched nostrils, slowly, from left to right and back again, taking a breath and then continuing on several times. As her blows continued, her sinuses loosened as she poured the thickest of the goop into her hanky, to the point where eventually her blows became incredibly wet and loose, and her nose like a faucet.

After a few moments she lifted her head from the handkerchief, revealing that the fabric that had been beneath her nose was now coated with a thick, glossy sheen of clear snot that glistened in the fluorescent lamplight. From the look on her face, she still badly needed to blow, and now she was unfolding and trying to find a clean place on her hanky in which to do so. She actually unfolded the generously-sized handkerchief completely and held it up to the light to examine it, and from where I was sitting, I honestly thought it was a polka-dotted print before I realized that it was simply covered with endless spots of dark, encrusted snot from the hours and hours the poor girl had already spent blowing the product of her miserable cold into its folds. I've never seen a handkerchief that snot-caked in my entire life.

Eventually realizing there was no "clean" spot and simply folding the hanky neatly in half, she returned it to her swollen red nose with both hands, prayer style, and kept on blowing, continually switching nostrils, and still very wetly, as though she were pouring liquid snot out of her face. Afterwards, she coughed a little as she transitioned into a lot of wiping and rubbing of her nose, and finally put her drenched handkerchief back into her purse -- for the time being.

And this woman's getting on the plane with me! I thought. I wasn't sure whether to be horrified at the prospect of sharing the air with someone so miserably ill, or ecstatic about the thought of possibly getting to sit near this girl for more than a dozen more hours. Sadly, though, my seat was nowhere near hers, and I did not see her again.

Without doubt, it was a fascinating and satisfying end to my travels. It was one of those times where I wished I'd had a fresh pack of facial tissue on me, that I could have sat down next to her and offered it to her as a backup for her snot-ruined handkerchief. Although I have a sickness fetish, the greatest satisfaction seems to come from doing something, anything to help alleviate the suffering of the person in question. In the end, though, such an event took place only in my imagination.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.

WOW!! Wroplinski to the rescue once again with super-obs. :):blushing:

I am yet to ever meet a girl like that, but dreaming is still free. :)

Thank you all, and you're welcome! Wish I could have surreptitiously snapped a pic of the girl, but 1) posting a pic of a person who didn't know I was watching her seems evil to me, and 2) pulling out a superzoom bridge camera in the middle of an airport gate and focusing it on another person would have looked, well, VERY ODD! Hehe...

So good that your holidays in Thailand turned out to be a fetish odyssee !

Thailand is known to have this effect on many male travelers, but mostly it is for other reasons :innocent: .

The use of those vicks sniffle sticks is widely spread in Asia. I have witnessed it many times.

And the small napkins from the plastic dispensers on the table being used as a tissue... ah yes.

Thanks for those nice obs.

C

Wow! Words fail me at the moment, but that is one memorable obs! Thank you so much for posting!

• 2 years later...

This was extremely well-written. I enjoy both male and females with stuffy noses/voices, so this was something worth reading, even though said reading was punctuated by, "Aww", and "Oh, gross!", and, "Ewww!" when you described the snot-drenched hankie. Yuuuuck. :)

Very well done.

Thanks to the recent newcomers to this thread for the positive remarks. :yay: I tend to get pretty in-depth with the descriptions...sometimes to the detriment of those who find such things less appealing, I admit!

As it happens, I may have something new to post here shortly, although it doesn't involve any more trips to Asia. In fact, I'm trying to decide whether it belongs here or in the adult obs section...if ya get me!

Archived