Sneeze Fetish Forum

strange sneeze fetish moments?

sneezybreezy

What was some of the strangest things that you did/encountered with the fetish?

When I was little, I would gather all my stuffed animals and put them in a circle and play telephone where we would pass sneezes down the line, and the sneeze would depend on what kind of stuffed animal it was (bunny,dog, panda etc) and if it was my favorite (my favorites would have a better sneeze than the others). I would fake all the sneezes and move the stuffed animal so it looked like it was sneezing. At the time I thought it was fun, but looking back I think it's semi-psychotic.

At the time I thought it was fun, but looking back I think it's semi-psychotic.

Nah, I think it's cute. Don't sweat it. I'd have to think about that one. I was big with the Barbies. I always would make them sneeze. :)

It isn't semi-psychotic for the age you were at that time. As far as myself, many "strange" things have occurred (or been done!).

I, too, liked playing pretend, particularly with stuffed animals, and center everything on sneezing. I'd go into detail if I could remember it well, but I can't.

Here's a bit of perspective: We did a lot of strange things as young kids, so it's natural that, if our fetish started at a young age, we involved sneezing in our games. I'm sure it's similar for countless other fetishes as well.

Ha ha! Aww, that's so cute.

I remember in elementary school, I was in first grade at the time, and I had a little kiddie crush on this one boy.

So one day I asked him if he'd play a Pokemon game with me, and we started roleplaying as our favorite Pokemon-critter-animal things.

He was Pikachu, and somewhere along the line I insisted on Pikachu being sick with a cold.

He did very good fake sneezes, I'll tell you that much.

Okay, that was embarrassing and weird *runs off and hides* :D

Guest LadyErisana

when I was younger, I used to pretend my model horse would have allergies. i would actually make up stories with them, and in my mind have the models talk etc. it was crazy. LOL.

Heh...up until I was about eleven I used to do these stupid little roleplay games with my friends.

And uhh...of course, someone just had to get sick occasionally... ;]

And it got to the point where when I didn't want to play with my friends, they were like "If you play, one of us can pretend to be sick. We know you like that! *cheesy smile*"

At one point I actually thought they found out about the fetish.

They didn't though.

Regardless, I still roleplay, but not like....in person. Over the computer. :]

Makes things less awkward.

Best thing ever? Roleplaying with another fetishist. *squee* I love that.

one time with the stuffed animal sneezefest..I was fake sneezing too loud and a lot of times and my mom asked if I was okay from downstairs...All I remember was that I wanted to die.

I also remember in the my little pony coloring books I would have one pony have a long sneeze that took up the entire page and then the other pony on the other side kept blessing her. I don't think there was much coloring going on...just sneeze dialogue. Haha.

I agree with zneeze's perspective that fetishes at at early age pop into games and activities. I think its just crazy that are brains think like that when we are young and eventually it develops into a fetish! Well, at least we knew how to have fun with our fetish before we knew about it! :D

Kind of like now I was big into drawing cartoons and writting sneeze stories to go along with them :blink: Talk about embarrassing, sometimes I would tape record myself reading my Scooby Doo stories and dub in Scooby's cartoon sneezes that I recorded off of TV :o If that wasn't bad enough I would then listen to my stories and act them out with a plastic Scooby Doo doll I still have to this day :( I still think back on that at times and cringe :o

Archived