Sneeze Fetish Forum

pepper sneezess

moonpie628

i have always wanted to make myself sneeze using pepper

i am home alone and figured now is as good a time as any

im not sure how to go about it without it burning... help?

Dont 'snort' the pepper. :D

I like to use a pepper grinder, and put my nose next to it as I grind, and just breathe regularly thru my nose. The main part of the pepper goes on ... whatever... but the lighter pepper DUST is inhaled. I do that for ... 5-10 seconds.

Im sneezing within 3 minutes. :cry:

All right. Be careful and take things slowly and gently. It may not work at all and you don't want to hurt yourself; you certainly don't want it in your eyes.

First take your pepper and release a small quantity into the air, with your eyes closed. Eg shake a peppermill about a bit, take a pinch and throw it into the air, etc. See if anything happens. Place your nose in the area of the cloud of pepper and ditto. Breathe normally at first, but if nothing happens, take a cautious sniff. Repeat with added fervour.

At some point in this process you should get to a stage where you can feel the pepper without it hurting your nose. Don't overdo it.

If nothing happens by now, you could very carefully put pepper on your fingers and place them near your nose etc; or even put pepper on an inducing iron and use the two together. The key is always to do it in gentle stages.

And don't forget to report back to us with details...

Im sneezing within 3 minutes. :cry:

Ooooo :D

I would go with white pepper. I've never had much luck with the black pepper. :D

thank you so much for the advice.

i have finally figured it out!

i am anxious to try white pepper sometime.

i ended up sneezing 7 very wet, somewhat loud "heptchewwws" i am not very good with the spellings

i am thinking of making wavs..any requests or suggestions?

since im 18 now i can send them to bondi :twisted: something i have waited years to be able to do.

ive been lurking for a really long time and i do believe i am ready to be active.

Guest Obsessed With Sneezing
i ended up sneezing 7 very wet, somewhat loud "heptchewwws" i am not very good with the spellings

i am thinking of making wavs..any requests or suggestions?

mm mmm, i am not gonna pick at your spelling on that one! Sounds perfect to me! :D

umm...well in fact, you basically just described my favourite sneeze so if you could do that again?! Jolly pancakes! :)

ooh, and, i would definately agree with the white pepper thing, from what ive seen, if it does work, it will work well, hopefully! lol good luck!!!!

Well, any .wav with seven loud, wet sneezes sounds lovely! And if you wanted to make it a talkie, even with just a couple of standard phrases....

Congratulations on your success ! This is just the beginning...

Archived