Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cheryl Crow....

Kit R.

hey!

So last night I was helping set up for a cheryl crow concert here in Indianapolis, Ms. Crow was doing her sound check and all of a sudden I hear "Heh-SHII" I look up, and she's doubled over from sneezing. Then it happened again "Heh-ShII" high pitched and all! No effort to stifle or anything. She sniffs a few times and utters " I need to blow my nose" by now I'm in heaven and the ONLY way this could top an already kick ass expierience is with a nose blow.

I waited.....

Someone handed her a tissue

She covered her nose prayer style.... and blew.......

HEERRRRROOOOOONNNNNKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

I think I died right there. 46 year old Hottie cheryl crow honks when she blows her nose. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to hide or something because I think she knew I was staring at her because she sort of gave me a look.....

whoops..... Been spotted!

So I thought I'd post this....

-Josh

That, my friend, is one for the history books. I'll never be able to hear one of her songs again without thinking of this...and that's a good thing! :twisted:

Thanks for sharing this one!

I think I can now back this up. I saw her blow her nose during a show two or three years back. I wasn't sure, but I thought I heard honking. It was hard to hear, but coupled with this obs... Yeah she's a honker, and a loud one at that, if I could hear her over the people around me.

Awesome obs man!!!!!

One for the books, alright. :)

I think I've got Tuesday Night Music Club which I used to listen to in the car on interstate trips.

OMG, I love Cheryl Crow! I surely would have died a happy man right on the spot! Thanks for sharing this awesome obs with us!

• 1 month later...

I've always thought she had just the perfect nose. It would have been a great time to be a "sneeze spy" complete with mic or camcorder. ;)

I look forward to more backstage reports. Keep up the good work dude!

Such excellent obs!

I was wondering, since you were helping to set up the concert, if you do theatre/music tech? I do theatre design, that's why I'm asking :wub:

yes and no, I do sound stuff, but not at this concert.... While i am a big fan of musical theatre!

Archived