Sneeze Fetish Forum

noseblowing obs

sneezelover

So yesterday, I really did some work on my nose. I put my nose throught so many hoops. I was trying to induce, and attempting to record the sneeze(s) for my first wav ever. YAAAAAY! (I think). Well I started with the clothes tag method. It tickled a little, but hurt my nose too much, so I stopped that. Next I tried the tissue method, which is a good one for me. I got some really strong tickles, but no sneeze. I just wasn't getting launched over the edge, ya know. So next I tried pepper. It tickled, buy not as much as the tissue method did, so a sniffed some more. My nose started burning. Then I tried white pepper. That was better, but it still burned my nose pretty bad. I grabbed a hanky and blew hard. "HOOOOOOOOOOONK!!!!" I blew a few more times, and realized that I was appearantly in the mood to honk! Blew and blew, and honked and honked for minutes. "HOOOOOOONK!!.....PSHH-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!!!......HOOOOOOOOOOOONK!!..HOOOOOOOOOOOONK!! ETC! I can basically honk my nose on command, so I was having fun with it, especially since my hanky was a new white one. But more on that later! Anyway, I did make a wav of me blowing my honking nose. Its about two minutes long! :D I tried to upload it to the share and share alike section, but ran into trouble. If anyone wants, I could probably email the file to you as an attachment, that is if posting it somewhere doesn't work out. But don't hesitate to ask! I'll gladly email it to you before posting it on the site (if at all). So... bless me? Hope you all enjoyed! I know I did, lol!

Hey thanks for sending me the wav.

Great blowing, great to hear a young guy really going for it, so many young guys are quiet or useless blowers but you blow wonderful honks.

Hope you'll make some more soon.

Hope you carry on using hankies too.

If anyon's interested I'll send a wav of me blowing too, I always honk.

Cheers

HH

what? no replies?? ...awwww :) Oh well.

Hi everybody! Just letting everyone know that the wav is no officially posted in the Share and Share Alike section of the forum under the General Topics menu thing. I've had some pm response already, so I figured I should let everyone know that it is actually available to everyone. Please feet free to responde with comments either in the wav topic or in a pm. Either way I appreciate your feedback! Thanks, and hope you all enjoy!

Archived