Sneeze Fetish Forum

(F)emale Kuriko from Maburaho

PetalsAndThorns

Hey. I've been wanting to post something here for a long time and I've finally finished something ^^. The character is Kuriko from Maburaho, an anime I started recently. I'm not all that impressed with the anime it's self but I think Kuriko's a nice Sneezefetish victim ;^^. This is my first time trying to draw her so sorry it's not as sneezy as it might be, I'll up that next time, though I am kinda proud of how it came out. I also want to turn this into an animation, but I'm horrible at finishing things so that may never come to be T_T. Anyway, enjoy and tell me what you think and what I could improve on ^^ And this is my first post so if the link doesn't work or something, I'm sorry. Tell me and I'll try to fix it.

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm144/X...nt=SNFPcopy.jpg

Its great. I love Maburaho, and she's one of my favorites.

I love your art.

Maybe we can trade sometime ;D

Thank you so much!!! ^^ Yeah, I really like Kuriko and Rin so far :(, I haven't finished it yet

That sound's fun! :)

Petals, this is actually really great. All you can improve on is your confidence! :D Keep at it, you're definitely a better artist than me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dunno how I never noticed this one before! That's excellent, PAT! :);) Thanks for sharing it with us.

Thank you all! As a little explanation as to why I never replied to the majority of the comments here, this was the first post I ever made and wasn't sure if I should reply or if that would make me look like I was trying to get a higher review number and bump my piece to the top again :) Yeah, I worry about these things. So I'll take now to thank everyone who commented on this without receiving recognition and just to say that while I didn't thank you before all the comments made me feel really great!

Pseudosneeze - I really suck at finishing things. :doh: Thank you so much for your comment!

zneeze - Thank you so much! :hug: I really appreciate your words!

Animeeze - Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked it!

chui - :wub: *pounces chui's comment and steals to hold hostage until she gets back*

sniff6771 - :omg: For real? :hug: You seriously rock, I'm glad you like it so much! :heart:

sneezedigger - Thank you! :D

littlesneezer18 - Thanks! :)

Morningsmith - Thank you :) I'm truly glad you liked it! :D

TYS - It was the first post I made and I think I posted it before introducing myself so that could have had something to do with it. Thank you for the comment! :hug: Anything I finish I would gladly share here so long as comments like these are to be heard... or read...

• 1 month later...

Archived