Sneeze Fetish Forum

... and one more newbie saying hello

sneezomania

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste ...

Ok, now seriously, I'm not Mick Jagger or a Russian book author, I'm just one of us countless sneeze maniacs. Didn't know until a few weeks ago how "popular" this kind of fetish is, and I'm impressed about the load of content - observations, wavs, discussions and so on - which is to be found here. My respect goes out to all of you who contribute to these things.

Myself I'm not a hardcore sneezer, not much hassle with allergies oder colds, but I'm fond of female sneezing - or, let's say, the whole "sound scenario" of a female allergy or cold: sneezing, sniffling, blowing nose, speaking with blocked nose, everything which "belongs" to that. Yes, I know that this is some kind of moral issue - suffering from allergies is no fun (beside the fetish point of view), and I wish everyone in the world the best health, but listening to all the sneezing and talking about that is fun though - a contradictory situation, as many of you know from your own feelings.

So I'll be watching what's going on here, and trying to contribute some useful thoughts myself.

Greetings to you all!

Don't sweat it man. Believe me when I tell you that your input will be greatly appreciated. Don't let my number of posts fool you; I'm relatively new here too. And I've found that everyone here is extremely friendly and helpful.

Your views on the "moral issue" of which you speak is interesting, and I find myself agreeing with you. It's no fun to suffer from allergies or be sick, but that can't stop us from enjoying the female sneeze and it's "sound scenario," as you put it, to the fullest! :)

hiya! i see you already have a couch, so... have some cheesecake (toad free of course) and enjoy the Forum. feel free to ask one of the staff if you have any questions, and hope to see you about.

Archived