Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose Scratching/Rubbing

zneeze

My GF has been rubbing and scratching her nose mucho lately, and it's driving me crazy! I mean, like insane. She is hardly sneezing (in fact, I haven't heard her sneeze since i posted an obs about her :D ), and I'm pretty sure she doesn't have allergies, but she constantly scratches and rubs at her nose. At first I thought it was pretty hot, but I thought at the time she would be sneezing too, and she hasn't. Now when I see her rub her nose, something inside of me screams "SNEEZE!!!" but she doesn't. I thought this was a major problem until I remembered you guys. Are any of you turned on by this sort of thing? I'm trying to decide if this is just a sub-fetish or if it has enough evil fetish minions :blushing: to be considered a true fetish by itself. Sorry if you didn't follow my post, I can't really explain it any other way.

I totally get it!

And some of my friends even seem to tease me with this if they know about the fetish. They know it drives me wild.

YEESH!! I totally love the nose scratching / rubbing! totally drives me wild :P

"I don't know it's just like if it's a preparing for sneeze" thing, and....oh gawd yes I love it!

Anyhow I still don't know if it should be considered as a sub-fetish or a full-fetish...... that's a good question...!! :o

Well I think it kind of goes hand in hand with the sneezing, but I'm sure that there could be people out there that just liked this and not the sneezing. So I think it could be a sub fetish or it's own fetish, it's all up to the individual person.

My SO really seems to like my nose rubbing and sniffling a lot which makes me glad because I've been having such a problem with false starts, so it's good to know that he's getting enjoyment out of other things related to sneezing.

Archived