Sneeze Fetish Forum

Actually told someone, wow

Guest 2gunruth

Guest 2gunruth

Hello everyone

I have read a bunch of people's stories on here regarding telling people about your "feelings". So, believe it or not (I still don't), here's my own.

I have recently been getting involved with a girl who is really freakin awesome. We have been getting really close and I've had thoughts of telling her for a while now just because she is really open-minded and just very tolerant etc. So it was actually kind of on a whim we were talking about sexual things and experimentation (which we have talked about in the past) and i was just like hey, what the hell, im gonna go for it. So I told her I had a fetish just to feel her out, gauge the reaction. She was so cool about it and was just like do you really? what is it? so i told her and she was SO SO COOL ABOUT IT, she immediately said shed be definitely willing to experiment with it, said she'd heard a lot weirder stuff and was just so so awesome about it. I told her I wasn't sure if id be comfortable really experimenting with it, especially right off the bat, but i told her that if we ever did it would be crazyyyyy. Also, she was so amazing in saying that she would never bring it up again until I did. So I think it was probably like the best case scenario.

can you say luckiest person in the entire world?

hopefully i'll be able to actually be comfortable enough to do it someday soon

Wow, 2gunruth, that seriously sounds like a dream come true! Congratulations! I'm still entirely gutless in that area.

congratualtions! sounds like you lucked out and got a great girl! hope ya'll have fun in the future.

youre so lucky to have a gf like that...believe me i know how awesome it is to have someone whos more than willing to indulge in this crazy fetish..my bf spoils me with it, he thinks its so cute. hope your relationship goes well with her B)

• 2 weeks later...

When i told my gf she was VERY accepting of it, and actually also commented on being exposed to weirder things (feet), She didnt think it was weird or stupid or crazy, but rather enjoys it herself and has somehow indirectly gotten the fetish. this may occur with you, if she sees how much it turns u on, she might become turned on by her own :whistle:

As I tell everyone who's told, Congratulations! <_< It only gets easier.

Also, I think you'll find, reading through old confession stories and asking after the status of people's signifcant others who know, you'll find that overwhelmingly, when revealed to a SO, the fetish immediately becomes their plaything. :P I know and have read about so many couples where the sneezing fetish has become a part of their shared intimacy - most people find it intriguing and exciting to have such an amazingly simple and innocent way to turn on their partner; wouldn't you? B)

quick question related to this, has anyone noticed that after they told their SO that their natural sneezing completely stopped or dramatically decreased???

unfortunately this does happen sometimes. we have quite a few threads lurking about it somewhere...

heyy congrats for comming out! my bf came out to me a few months ago and i absolutely love it... and am thinking of adopting it for my own. i love to induce for him and especially when he is unaware that i am doing it... it comes as such a supprise to him its great!

.... i wish u luck and i wish ur gf many allergies :twisted:

Archived