Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wish to get rid of your allergies completely - yes or no?

sneezomania

Well, I don't know whether this question has been discussed in an earlier thread; if yes, please excuse me.

Reading your entries about enjoying your sneezing but not enjoying the other symptoms of an allergy I asked myself: What would they do if they had the chance to get rid of their allergies - to the expense that the sneezing stops too?

So I'd like to ask those of you who suffer from allergies and enjoy the sneezing: If you had the chance to get rid of your allergies completely (by a miracle healing or whatever), including the sneezing, what would you prefer? Would you prefer to get rid of all that and do without the sneezing, or would you prefer to keep the allergies and continue sneezing? I assume that the first option would be the more popular, but I'm not sure whether this point of view is agreed by all of you. So please tell me, I'd like to know ...

Well sadly this happened to me. About five years back I had terrible allergies. I didn't realize it at first. I thought they were colds, but then it would be gone the next day and then a few days later come back. Knowing my body and realizing that when I get a cold, I'm usually not THAT sneezy and I normally get a severe cough and sore; swollen glands, that what I was experiencing had to be allergies. This lasted for a couple of years. It would happen in the Spring and Fall. Then by some cruel act of irony, about six months after discovering this forum and figuring out that I actually had a sneezing fetish, my allergies started to diminish. I would love to have them back. They got bad a times. I would be completely drained and physically exhausted the day following an allergy episode. And there would be times that they'd be so bad I couldn't sleep. For times like that a simple over the counter antihistimine would get me through the night.

So I suppose to answer you question.........sort of :D ...........I wouldnt' want to get rid of them, but sadly because they left on their own, I want them back. ;)

I'd never want to get rid of my allergies. Yeah the other symptoms are very uncomfortable, but I enjoy sneezing too much.

What I really wish I could do is convert a lot of my other symptoms into sneezing because I get way too many false starts these days. Would be really nice to sneeze more and do without the clogged ears, headaches, etc.

god_bless_allergies

absolutely............... NOT, why would a sneeze fetish person want to get rid of his/her allergies LOL

Archived