Sneeze Fetish Forum

another angle on getting rid of allergies

King_of_the_ruins

After reading the thread, i got to thinking of one time when i was in bed with Jodi, and she was indulging me, letting me induce her sneezes.

Jodi has allergies, but hers don't make her sneeze, all she gets is severe congestion. So, i asked her would she trade sneezing for the congestion if she could. She said DEFINITELY!!!!!

So, my question for allergy sufferers is: If you could eliminate, or trade some symptoms, would you?

Yep of course I would! I get a ton of non-sneezy symptoms that I would gladly trade to sneeze more than I currently do. It would be so nice to wake up sneezing everyday instead of waking up stuffy like I usually do. And it would be so nice to sneeze instead of getting headaches and clogged ears. And I'd certainly want to do away with my asthma in exchange for more sneezes. I could go on, but you get the idea.

• 2 weeks later...

oh yes... having only recently sprung up some kind of "allergy" id trade the headaches and sorethroat for sneezyness anyday...

I agree with everyone above.

I would trade all the sore throat, congestion, earaches, headaches just for sneezing.

Archived