Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing INTO a waiting tissue

thejordanabanana

Can I get an amen?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when someone gets sick and carries around a box of tissues with them EVERYWHERE. But even better is when they get that pre-sneeze expression, reach frantically for a tissue, and clamp it to their face to await the sneeze. There's something terribly sexy about that sneeze into the tissue. And to top things off, it's wonderful when the person stays doubled-over for a second after the sneeze to relax and blow.

Beautiful.

Thoughts?

AMEN!!!

It's gorgeously sexy, isn't it? We've many people here who's side-fetish is tissues and hankies, so you're hardly alone. :)

AMEN!!!

:D Now... are we really starting to remind some strange cult? :eyebrow:

Definately staying bent over with the tissue still on their face... a bit tense, maybe; giving a polite, soft blow and straightening up slowly while wiping their nose, looking exhausted.

:drool:

Hehe... amen!!

I hadn't really thought about it before (because I've never seen it >_>) but it just sounds so... so SPLEE! (Yeah, that's not an adjective.)

Definately staying bent over with the tissue still on their face... a bit tense, maybe; giving a polite, soft blow and straightening up slowly while wiping their nose, looking exhausted.

:D

Oh. Oh my. :omg:

*desperately tries to refrain from melting into a kitteny puddle* :drool: :drool: :drool:

I totally agree with everyone. The only thing better than sneezing into a waiting tissue is sneezing into a waiting hanky! And bending over with the sneeze is sublime!

Yes yes yes! This happened the other day... I was having coffee with a friend who has terrible hayfever and he was sneezing a fair bit. I saw him casually looking around for a tissue, held it up to his nose and sneezed in perfect timing. It was awesome! However it wasnt frantic at all, you could tell he had practice at this!

The other day my boyfriend was blowing his nose into a tissue and suddenly had a sneezing fit. He sneezed so much so hard he couldnt even keep the tissue held to his nose and ended up sneezing into his hand instead.

I was wondering the other day if ANYONE sneezed into a tissue anymore, but apparently they do! I love it as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6_Y9AWJAME

you folks are going to love this. I prefer it when the sneeze gets all muffled and ends in a honking nose blow. This woman just kept sneezing into her tissue and expelling the pressure thru her mouth.

Enjoy

a

Caliente!!!

Do you suppose there's any chance I could get the tissue she threw at the guy with the camera?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Leia
AmenamenamenamenAMEN!!!!! :D

When I know my allergies are going to bother me I carry them around with me - but I also like to keep about three boxes in my house - one for the bedroom one for the living room and one in the kitchen aka all the rooms I spend a lot of time in LOL !

~Sneezy Leia

Phew yesssss! Carrying the box of tissues is SUPER SUPER hot. :D I like it even more when they're sneezing so often the tissue is already damp and their nose keeps getting redder!

Archived