Sneeze Fetish Forum

MIRF!!!!

chui

yus...its true! you rock, boulder and granite all at once!

:drool:

*shares the toad love*

toadjump2vi1.gif

so everyone can know how awesome you are, and what a wonderful friend of toads!!!!

:D

I don't know what Mirf has done, but it's always great, so I'll second these kudos !

Hope to see him round online some time!

Mirf is the only person I still chat to on a fairly regular basis from this community. That says a lot. He is a real, true friend, not just a fetish aquaintance. You couldn't meet a nicer person, and no matter what he is going through, he is always wonderful to be with, so caring, so kind, so funny. You definetly deserve this kudos thread :blink:

yus...its true! you rock, boulder and granite all at once!

You forgot marble :lol:.

But fun aside .... :lol: ... SHUSH you all NOW! :rolleyes:

I've been a lot grouchy, poopy moody and behaving brattishly lately .. you just all didn't notice i tell you :rolleyes:.I'm constantly whining about the construction yard i'm living in and i complain so much a day you could probably fill a book by now.

That said. Thank you all. I always feel so loved and appreciated by you people it's totally awesome. If i ever need a hideout from the rest of the world or fun to put me back on my two feet again i can totally count on all you guys and that's a terrific feeling. Without you all i wouldn't be able to be "awesome" and i totally kudos you ALL back for it :P

:group:

And to the toad smiley .. well it's GREEEEEEEEEEN .. how could i not have ? :lol:

:laugh: Nooooooo! I missed the Mirf kudossing deadline.

Mirf, you are ace. :D I can always call on you to sneeze in an emergency. :angry: And join in any smiley parties. :hyper: And answer techno-idiotic questions. :wacko: And send naughty blushsmileyful e-mails in return for .wavs......or even .wavs in return for .wavs........ :)

:wub:

Archived