Sneeze Fetish Forum

Are Pocket Pack Tissues The New Handkerchief?

Kleeny

As you can see, I am in a posting mood at the moment.

How do people feel about pocket pack tissues? I have seen that they have grown in popularity recently, even with younger guys, and more of them seem to carry them in their pockets rather than a single tissue or a hanky. I quite like these little packs.

The tissues are still pretty soft, although the 4-ply ones can be a little stiff, and some of the much cheaper brands are terrible, but the Kleenex ones and Handie Andies etc are nice.

They also come in handy for us kind folk who like offering tissues to strangers, as they would be more willing to accept if they see the tissue is fresh from a packet rather than from the recesses of your pocket.

If its true and the age of the handkerchief is dead, at least we have a nice alternative.

Do'h, I've just realised I have posted these in the wrong section, could someone move it to the related fetishes area please?

Well I usually call them travel packs, but I know what you mean. I usually keep a couple of these packs in my purse and I have a bunch in the glove compartment of my car. It's seems to be a lot more sanitary than just shoving a wad of tissues in your pocket/purse/backpack/etc. It's also more convenient than say stuffing a bunch of tissues in a ziplock bag.

Well, first we must not admit defeat! The age of the handkerchief is not dead, it's just in a state of dormancy, but I'm convinced that with persistent effort by handkerchief lovers, the hankie will return to it's place of prominence in pockets and purses around the world.

That being said, I do think the pocket pack of tissues has it's place. It's certainly preferable to not blowing your nose at all, which is sadly what I see more and more of, especially among younger men. I can't believe how many will sit through an entire meeting sniffing or wiping their nose on their hands, but refuse to use a box of tissues sitting on the table in front of them. The pocket pack is useful for sharing, especially during the winter when everyone's nose is running, or if your taking care of children. I've also seen them used as promotional devices, where a company will advertise their product on the outer wrapper, which is nice for people like us because in addition to being a useful product, it also carries an additional fetishy component that adds a ray of sunshine to your day.

The coloured, patterned ones aren't much good. The ones I have seen are really stiff, only coloured/patterned on one side and they have a strange smell about them.

Archived