Sneeze Fetish Forum

Did anyone ever come across THIS sign ?

countless

post-2597-1213471521_thumb.png

Imagine that...

When I was browsing a vendor's catalogue at work I came across this one.

Don't worry I did not order it !

C

I have, actually :angry: It's used in "clean" rooms in hospitals (at least, that's where I've seen it)... Or rooms where people with illnesses that cause immune deficiencies stay, or quarantine rooms :angry: My father-in-law's hospital room had one (he has TB).

^ That makes sense. It would be disappointing to see it anywhere else!

Wow, no sneeze zone... outside of a quarantined hospital area, this shouldn't be a very popular sign, at least I hope not! :dead:

• 2 weeks later...
i think i should put that one up on my car... whatcha think?

I'd put it on mine, only without the red "NO" part lulz....or maybe my door.... :)

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, this is one of the things I just don't get. I mean, it wouldn't be a problem for me. I've said before I can wait hours and hours... but what about one of those people who simply CAN'T hold back happening to be in this area. What if they can't get out fast enough? Now, here's the other thing... I just don't even believe that's possible. I think a person ALWAYS has quite a bit of warning... but then... I could be wrong. I've heard people say things like "Sorry! That just snuck up on me" or "Wow! Didn't feel that one coming." Is this true? Is it even possible? Just wondering.

...I've heard people say things like "Sorry! That just snuck up on me" or "Wow! Didn't feel that one coming." Is this true? Is it even possible? Just wondering.

Absolutely this can be true. My own sneezes give me very little warning. At best I have maybe ten seconds, and that's with a conscious effort from the first indication of a tingle. Usually I get about a second's notice, then the sneeze just comes out. To which I have said both of those phrases you mentioned before - because I considered it to be close enough to no warning to merit it. :cry:

Welcome to the forum, by the way! :D Hope you enjoy your time here.

Archived