Sneeze Fetish Forum

Susiequsie

Bondi

Such a great person, lovely sneezes, and she has been really nice to meet and a lovely girlfriend too. :o Love you. :blink:

Awww :o thank you, sweetie! I love you too! :):heart:

It's a pleasure to share everything with you including 10 months of love, not to mention at least 6 years of friendship. You're my best friend, and a great boyfriend. I'm so lucky! :heart::(

*mushy* *kissy* *kissy* *mush* :laugh::blink:

Yeah a few years ago and have been talking ever since. :D

I'm thrilled to hear the news. I never imagined. Way to go for both of you. I wish you both all the best.

No, they don't. None of the couples on this forum (that I know of anyway) live in the same town - we've just gotten to know each other through the forum, and outside the forum, and met up and clicked :winkkiss:

No, they don't. None of the couples on this forum (that I know of anyway) live in the same town - we've just gotten to know each other through the forum, and outside the forum, and met up and clicked :winkkiss:

gotcha...

but WOW what are the odds of 2 sneeze fetishists living so close by to each other? haha

Considering how many members there are in the greater Chi-town area.... (three of whom I've met in person), not so far-fetched.

Considering how many members there are in the greater Chi-town area.... (three of whom I've met in person), not so far-fetched.

oh ok

well i haven't checked to see where everyone on the forum lives

Archived