Sneeze Fetish Forum

More on cold blowing: Red Chapped Noses!

blowhonkblow

I'm something of a lurker here but with all the recent mention of rare summer colds, I thought I might jump in with some questions to welcome my greater participation.

I'm a man with a major honking blow. I generally come down with 3 colds per year and when I do...I literally blow the ceiling off my home. My nose is always hit hardest by a cold and tissues leave it tomato red. I try everything to ease my sensitive horn but little helps.It usually starts with the sneezing and sore throat...then the blows start and keep on coming. Usually by day 2, I have chapping under my nose to my lip and on each nostril up to the bridge. I really must get the reddest nose from colds of anyone I know. People actually stop me to see what's wrong with my nose..."gotta a code..." and they tell me to try softer tissues, lotion and hankies...everyone has advice but I keep getting the same with even the smallest sniffle.

Needless to say, over the years, I've acquired quite a nose blowing fetish and more recently, have taken a special fondness to red and chapped noses from excessive blowing. When I see a woman with that undeniable nostril redness...aside from knowing it's a cold that's causing it - I just can't get enough of it. I imagine all the blowing that has caused such redness and my fetish reaches a whole new level.

So please, indulge me if you will.

Please describe if you will, you typical situation and at what point in the cold your nose gets chapped. Is it almost immediate? or does it take some time? Do you get a chapped nose every time you get sick or only on particularly nasty colds? Can you tell me about the worst cold you ever had and the extent of the chapping? Again, my entire nose turns red and I just blow and blow and blow. What do you apply to help? Has blowing ever hurt so much that you actually decided to stop blowing and suffer the stuffiness?

Would love to know your thoughts... or even if you have a great observation of this situation...one that I think of as an interesting corollary of the cold/blow fetish.

Does anyone else?

Best

BHB

I imagine all the blowing that has caused such redness and my fetish reaches a whole new level.

:P I know what you mean.

Bad head colds do leave me with a red and chapped nose, one side being worse than the other one most of the time.

How to protect the nose ? By using cotton hankies, changing them before they get sodden, and apply some vaseline or lip balm (labello,...) regularly.

It works a littlebit.

C

That's interesting Countless... my nose gets red in perfect uniformity. :0 ( Nostril to nostril...up and down. JUST LOVELY!

Why does one side get worse than the other? Must be some cold there.

BHB

Archived