Sneeze Fetish Forum

Making a List

zneeze

For the first time as a member of SFF, I've finally thought of a good idea for a new topic! *applauds self* I was thinking the other day about how sneezing isn't the only thing that turns me on, so I thought of a way to list everything.

This is my complete list of sneeze-related things that I love:

Sneezing (of course, but we're not really counting that...)

Noseblowing

Sniffling

Nose Scratching/Rubbing

Red Nose (mmm...)

Mild Coughing (to an extent)

Really Cute Noses (to an extent)

How about anyone else? Feel free to post your "list" as a reply.

Mm, a very good topic indeed!

Buildup - the longer the better

Sniffling

Nose twitching/nostrils flaring

Reddened/pinkish nose

Nose rubbing

Watching someone fight a sneeze (which adds most of the above together)

Denial - be it of an ailment, or a symptom, I always get all melty over it

I'm sure I have more triggers, but those were the ones that came to mind right away.

good topic indeed, Zsneeze !

Some things I would like to add :

- hoarse voice

- congested talk

- the sight of a sodden handkerchief

-trying to get a breath of air in between sneezes in a fit

-post sneeze face (although I don't like people to stop sneezing, I like the faces they make afterwards...some people smile that thier sneeze is relieved, others make strange faces if they were too loud in public or if they didn't like how it sounded etc.

-I know some people like the pre-sneeze face but I think it gives double or more chins.

-Having someone you like or a friend sneeze

thats all I can think of at the moment...

*noseblowing

*sniffling

*congested talkin

Thats about really all that gets me. My boyfriend is just gettin over a bad sinus infection and OMG!!! This was a week of just wow :dead:

My, what a nice little topic! *whips out a feather pen*

I like, in no particular order:

1. Sneezing (well, er, duh...)

2. Sniffling (occasional sniffling. I find the over and over type annoying.)

3. Quiet noseblowing

4. Handkerchiefs, especially red ones (a character of mine was created just so I could have a guy with a red hanky)

5. Fevers

6. Cold people wrapped up in blankets

7. Long buildups

8. Blessing people and being blessed

9. Congested talk

Yeah, I think that's about it.

Edit: I don't know myself!! I have to add:

10. Open-handed covers

11. Stuck sneezes

12. Pinkish/reddened noses

13. Cute noses (sort of)

14. Shivering

15. People with colds being contagious

16. People apologizing after sneezing

17. Denial of being sick

Wheee!

Heh, nice topic. XD; Er, just about everything gets me, actually.

Extreme congestion paired with a runny nose. Like, the kind where you're so stuffed up you can't blow, but you're leaking like a faucet anyhow.

Congested voice

Fever

Watering eyes

Coughing

Shivering

Illness interfering with one's life

Colds that are bad enough to actually keep you home/difficulty telling a cold from the flu

Trouble breathing

Sneezing (the more, the better)

Excessive tissue use

Sniffling

Allergies and colds co-occuring

Allergic reaction to tissues

Contagion

Good topic. My list:

-slightly congested talking that accompanies sinustrouble

-handkerchief in pocket

-sniffing softly

-out of control noseblowing (where a guy has started, but is no way near stopping, or stops though he is not finished at all)

I realize: not everyone's cup of tea, but hey, it's my list :P

Take care,

CJ

Seeing that I've forgotten a lot of stuff I like, I'm going to complete my list by using some of your ideas.

NEW LIST

Sneezing

Noseblowing

Sniffling

Nose Scratching/Rubbing

Red Nose

Mild Coughing (to an extent)

Really Cute Nose (to an extent)

Blessing/Being Blessed

Congested Voice (especially the phrase: "I'b dot sick..." :twisted: )

Hoarse Voice

Shivering

Fevers (kinda)

Okay, NOW I'm done. Probably... Quick question for Natto: Who do you know is allergic to tissues? :D:P

You know those tissues that have lotion in them? Well, some people are allergic to that. I've never actually seen that happen, but I've read about it on this forum, and the idea was incredibly hot to me, so...

handkerchiefs, especially ladies blowing their nose on a real handkerchief.

I totally agree - Handkerchiefs do it for me.... I love seeing a lady carry around and use a thick striped / patterned mens handkerchief... it makes me go weak at the knees!

hmmm... *great topic* im a total sucker for a few of thoe things as well...

*Really harsh, desperate sneezes of course...

*False starts, especially when someone is waving a hand or blinking to try and urge the sneeze out

*Open handed covers

*SNIFFLING!!!!

*Congested speak....makes me weak...

and well, i have a secondary fetish, for forearms... and anything that combines them both... like a guy wiping his nose, with short sleeves on... ohmyyes!

Extreme congestion paired with a runny nose. Like, the kind where you're so stuffed up you can't blow, but you're leaking like a faucet anyhow.

:) ................. :P ehhhhhhhhh.....

Natto, you said it aloud, the positively most hottest thing in the universe. I could never have done that. You are brave, I'm a sissy. <_< And isn't it lovely if they try to blow but it just makes their ears pop... or if the access to tissues/handkerchiefs is cut out... oooh, the frantic hunt for an even remotely usable tissue while pressing the back of one's hand to one's nose while trying to save the situation with desperately wet but uneffective sniffles... *faints repeatedly*

Ahem. Pretty much everything else Natto mentioned. I'm a sworn cold whore and the more discomfort, the better.

On the rosy noses - I love that, and I love if they're all sore too... some people get their whole upper lip affected when fighting a bad headcold and that is just dead sexy. I'm also very much into the whole breathing-through-your-mouth thing...

False starts! And how they leave the potential sneezer stuffy, irriated and dazed.

Cursing/groaning after a sneeze; after-sneeze expressions all in all, the more out of it they are the better... especially if they're starting to build up another sneeze. B)

ahah I've read all of the posts now's my turn :D

so besides from sneeeeeeeeezing I love:

- sniffling

- rubbing/scratching nose vigorously

- rubbing eyes (for allergies or dust or .. whatever!)

- blowing nose

- rubbing nose hardly with a tissue

- mild cough

- mild, soft, cute snoring :bawl:

ok I think that's it!!!

Anyway some time ago I posted a topic where I talked about the other aspects of sneezing (or something like that) but I wasn't smart enough to keep it alive and interesting as you did! :D

Nice topic! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

:omg: ................. :o ehhhhhhhhh.....

Natto, you said it aloud, the positively most hottest thing in the universe. I could never have done that. You are brave, I'm a sissy. :notworthy: And isn't it lovely if they try to blow but it just makes their ears pop... or if the access to tissues/handkerchiefs is cut out... oooh, the frantic hunt for an even remotely usable tissue while pressing the back of one's hand to one's nose while trying to save the situation with desperately wet but uneffective sniffles... *faints repeatedly*

Ahem. Pretty much everything else Natto mentioned. I'm a sworn cold whore and the more discomfort, the better.

On the rosy noses - I love that, and I love if they're all sore too... some people get their whole upper lip affected when fighting a bad headcold and that is just dead sexy. I'm also very much into the whole breathing-through-your-mouth thing...

False starts! And how they leave the potential sneezer stuffy, irriated and dazed.

Cursing/groaning after a sneeze; after-sneeze expressions all in all, the more out of it they are the better... especially if they're starting to build up another sneeze. :unsure:

I can only say it because I'm anonymous here. XD; And I'm with you on that. The hottest thing in the world for me is a cold that causes suffering. I sound like a sadist, but it's the most minor of all illnesses, so it can't get that bad. And yes, the search for tissues that just aren't there, or are in absolute tatters is wonderful too, especially if they're frantic about it and trying to keep snot from dripping down their face...lovely.

I think I should stop by the 'Related Fetishes' section more often. Here's my additions to the list .... even though they are already here in some form or another:

~ hoarse voices (love, love, love that)

~ someone being bundled up in a too-big hoodie to keep warm

~ struggling with a sneeze that doesn't want to come out

~ a rattling cough (not sure how else to explain it), and

~ tissues with lotion/vicks (either being allergic - thanks Natto - or just using them)

• 2 weeks later...

A sick guy tucked up in bed and leaning on pillows.

Someone having his nose blown for him, or sneezing into a hanky held by someone else. :cry:

Announcement of an approaching sneeze/blow.

Archived