Sneeze Fetish Forum

Oh well I didn't escape hayfever after all! (self obs M)

hankyhonk

Hi all,

Well it seems that I haven't escaped from hayfever this year after all. I thought, as everyone around me was sneezing and snuffling, that I'd escaped the clutches of the dreaded hayfever this year, but no! For the last couple of days I been sneezing a fair amount and also been pretty snotty. My noseblows which are always loud have ended up even louder as I try to clear my nose. My hankies are getting a workout too as I've gone from about 3 blows a day to about 20!

The obs:

This morning I was on the train going to work and felt a tickle coming on and sure enough I sneezed 3 times pretty loudly and fairly wetly. I sniffed a couple of times (as I'm still a bit shy about blowing my nose in public). Then about 10 mins later I sneezed again, and I knew this time my nose was in need of serious attention. I pulled my large white ironed hanky out of my pocket and opened it a quarter (prefer to do that rather than open it right up when I know I'll be using it a fair bit, as then I don't end up with the dampness in my pocket, sorry gross I know! :D ). I put it to my nose and with two hands blew each nostril seperately a couple of times. That got most of the wetness out but I still felt stuffy so then blew both nostrils together a couple of times with a loud honk that attracted a little attention from fellow passengers, but it had to be done. I then wiped my nose and refolded the hanky and put it away.

I've been bowing my nose like that all day, and although gotta say I could have done with a couple more hankies, as this one was so soft though I've been blowing a fair amount my nose isn't sore!

I've put a wav on the share and share alike bit of the board for anyone who wants to hear my blowing.

Cheers

HankyHonk

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to comment on this so late, but perhaps I missed it, as I go through the sneezing pages more thoroughly than the nose blow pages.

Great to hear about your hayfever. I think it's wonderful to hear how it affects us, the participants in this community, and I'm always interested to read accounts.

Funny how hayfever comes and goes. This has been my second year without any.

Archived