Sneeze Fetish Forum

I need advice

Jazz

So, my sister is one year older than I am, and we are extremely close. We can trust each other with anything and everything. She was the first person I told about my bisexuality, and she is the first I tell about many things.

Lately though, she's gotten suspicious about my computer use and thinks I am hiding something from her. I want to be completely open and tell her, but I'm worried about her reaction. I mean, I could tell her and there could be one of two results;

a. she could be accepting of it and have more trust for me.

b. she could be disgusted and our great relationship could be ruined.

I can't tell if it's really worth it, but I want to tell her really bad.

What should I do?

I think if its important to you, and you have a close trusting relationship, then it is the right thing to do.

If she is happy that you are bisexual, then I guess she wont be that shocked that you like a few other things.

i agree with Gruft... if she is open and accepting to the other aspects of your sexuality, it doesn't seem like she would be too upste or disturbed by this. i think its great that you two are so close.

Same here. Go for it. A older sibling that trusting is something I'd love to have. But trust your instinct, it's just my opinion.

I think there's a good chance that she would be accepting if you decide to tell her considering her acceptance of your sexuality. But also consider this. Is it really necessary to tell her? Even if you are extremely close with someone, that doesn't mean you have to know everything about each other. It's perfectly ok to keep some secrets to yourself. I think you just have to listen to your heart. If this is something you really want to share with her, then go for it. However, if you'd rather keep this to yourself, then you shouldn't feel obligated to tell her either.

Archived