Sneeze Fetish Forum

In light of my recent post,

Jazz

Yesterday, I believe it was, I posted a topic about how I was considering whether or not I should tell my sister about my fetish. Well, I'd for a long while been contemplating telling her because we tell each other everything.

Last night, the both of us were laying in my bed and she started talking to me.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Of course I do," I said. "Why?"

"I know you've been hiding something, Cae. You don't have to tell me, but I won't laugh at you or anything."

"I highly doubt that," I muttered.

"Try me."

"Okay...so you know how some people have blood fetishes, and vampire fetishes?"

"Yeah....?"

"Well, see...and this is like...humiliating...but I kinda...like....like sneezing."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No..."

"Well I told you I wouldn't laugh at you. To each his own, right? Whatever floats your submarine."

"Are you creeped out by it?"

"No, not really. Everybody likes different shit. One of my friends had a pee fetish."

So I told her, and everything worked out alright. And I'm still in shock.

Thank you to all of you who helped me gain the testicular fortitude to come out and tell her.

-Caedere.

Ah, I'm glad that worked out for you! I'll probably never tell my sister as long as I live, even though the two of us are very close, but it's good to hear it working out for someone else. That must have been so hard to do!

im so glad that things worked out well! how do you feel now that you've gotten this off your chest?

Archived