Sneeze Fetish Forum

Present for chui

Secret98

Ok, I heard that chui had recently had a death in her family so a drew her a present. She has been so kind and had to do something for her :hug:

I drew Sasuke pre-sneeze it didn't come out anywhere near as good as I wanted it to, but I was never as good as the other artists in the forum anyways.

sasukepre-sneeze.jpg

Originally I was going to have Sakura give him a flower. I just figured everyone had thought of that idea, so instead I only made him pre-sneeze faced. Chui, I hope you like it :twisted:

Very sweet of you... but Chui did not perhaps want that fact proclaimed to the entire forum.

:innocent: Coyote-chan, this was so very sweet of you! Thank you. :P (It wasnt really a secret Lynne, i blogged it anyway...) This is quite possibly the sweetest thing someone has done for me in a very long time. Thank you again! It means so much...its been a rough weekend, and this made me smile...

and i think you did a wonderful job! He looks great!! ( :blushing: 's a bit)

:cryhappy: Coyote-chan, this was so very sweet of you! Thank you. :hug: (It wasnt really a secret Lynne, i blogged it anyway...) This is quite possibly the sweetest thing someone has done for me in a very long time. Thank you again! It means so much...its been a rough weekend, and this made me smile...

and i think you did a wonderful job! He looks great!! ( :( 's a bit)

Sorry about posting that, sometimes things like that really go over head, so just in case if you ever say something to me again that you don't want to be braught up, please say so. I apologize for that, that is something that just really goes over head sometimes.

I'm glad you liked it!!! I tried, like I said I'm not as good as the other people in the forum at drawing, but I still try. :laugh:

its really no big deal, it wasnt a secret at all...

and i love it! :dead::drool::heart: really!! i think you are just as good as the other artists! this is one of the best Sasuke's ive ever seen!!! :drool:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

(and i promise to get Gaara too you asap!)

Archived