Sneeze Fetish Forum

KDA- Temptation of the Solar Plexus

MissMercy

A/N: KDA= Kashumi Detective Agency...I hope to keep the story going into many other factions. It's not done yet...and there is not much sneezing in the first part, but lots of plot, and a mystery..

I don't know how to edit my topics to tell people when the new stuff is up, so I guess keep checking back. If it looks like no one is reading...I may stop writing.

It also may take awhile for me to finish, I beg you patience!

Also, for the over 18 crowd...naughty bits will go there :D

Vocab you may not know::

Sire:: The vampire that turns another vampire, is considered the Sire.

Childer, Fledgling:: The newly made vampire (Fledgling is the common term, while childer is often heard in convo between vampires)

Channe:: A new fledgling that has been Sired and left to fend for itself.

HOKAY>>>HERE GO!

He liked the night air- it felt good rushing past his face and exposed arms as he ran swiftly across the metropolis rooftops. The air made it near impossible to think, but he was okay with that, for right now everything was fine.

It didn't matter that he was on the clock.

Vincent saw his victim from afar, about fifty yard off to be precise about it. The victim, Timothy Burchamp, Timmy for short, did not notice him. Vincent was like the owl about to swoop down upon a mouse and he smiled in this realization. He came to a low rooftop that overlooked a small back alley, shrouded in darkness, he went into a crouch and waited. He needed to see Timmy perform the act before he was able to strike and for that he needed full attention.

Timmy was a pleasantly plump, middle-aged, newly made vampire. He was what was known as a channe, a vampire who had been abandoned by his Sire, the one who turned him. Channe's had to be dealt with swiftly, or else the results could be devastating. The general public was still unaware of the existence of what they would call "blood-suckers" and the high-ups, the officials, took many measures into making sure the mass population was quelled.

Sometimes channes's figure things out themselves, the one who has enough self control could learn to quiet the hunger and live their new immortal lives. This was not Timmy's case.

His absence had been reported at first by his girlfriend, an overbearing forty something woman who was the type to go over freshly cleaned furniture with a white glove. She had been more than frazzled when she was in Vincent's respected office that he shared with his fiancé, Lily. As he recalled, she had found copious stains on his white collar shirts and thought Timmy was in an affair. She had been near tearing out her thin blond hair in frustration; Vincent suspected that those stains hadn't come out well enough for her clouded vision. Upon inspecting the stains, he had immediately smelled blood, sweet, A-negative blood. Thus here he was, waiting for Timmy to take a victim.

The man had not been aging well, and judging by the tint of his skin, he has been a bit jaundiced. He was balding on the top and had traces of light acne. No amount of vampiric blood was strong enough to smack the ugly out of this specimen and Vincent couldn't comprehend why someone would Sire this sorry sob.

The prime age was early to mid twenties, he had been 22 when Sired, of course, this was back in the 1400's England. His Sire, not a very delectable person, had taught him the basics, then scurried off onto other matters. Knowing what he knew now- Vincent felt sorry for Timmy, whom had been shown nothing and had awoken to a most horrible nightmare, crushing hunger that didn't cease.

Timmy's once blue eyes were faded gray, a symptom of impending blood drunkenness, a state where one can drink ones self into a stupor, killing friend and foe, even causing ones own demise. Timmy's fat hands were raised slightly, his mouth parted, fangs lowered, head down.

He had caught the scent of fresh blood, the same one Vincent had felt only moments earlier. A woman walking past, most likely on her menses from the rich odor of it; she was dressed in a uniform perhaps walking home from a night shift. Her curves shifted nicely under her tight blouse (Vincent did appreciate how little the women wore in this day and age) but then his focus snapped back to the channe. Timmy was stumbling toward her in a drunken gait, but the woman, whose music player blasted techtronica from her ears didn't hear him. All the same, Vincent swooped down behind Timmy and in one fluid movement pulled him farther into the alley and slammed him up against the wall.

Procedure be damned.

"Still yourself." Vincent commanded in a light but strong voice. It was still clipped with a slight British accent, and caused Timmy to gape at him. He wriggled against Vincent's iron grasp, mouth opening and closing in a rapid trance. Vincent thought he looked like a fish...this man was beginning to disgust him.

"Do you understand me?"

"Guh...guh...guh..." Timmy grunted, eyes rolling. He smelled foul, it caused Vincent's nose to wrinkle and he sighed. He was going to have to resort to conventional means. It was clear that Timmy had been wild for too long, his rational mind most likely driven mad. Vincent was going to end it, here and now and after words, he would brush vigorously.

"Know eternal rest, dear soul." He whispered, lowering Timmy and bringing his fangs to the man's neck. He sank into it quietly, pressing his body against Timmy's, feeling the sour odor pass into his body. The images came swiftly, images of life; Timmy was 49 and had no family. He dearly loved his labrador retriever, Puppy, and was having an affair with his secretary. His wife, Melinda, was a frigid bitch, eternally angry that Timmy (Tim-Tim) was forever shooting blanks. He was Sired three months prior after losing all his money at an underground poker game, he had been asked to bet his life and was too drunk on gamboling to notice what he had gotten into.

Vincent pulled more from him, tasting blood like sour grapes.

The man who had been leading the game was dressed in all white and had a small scar above his left eye. He had pulled Timmy into the back and took his dues, but Timmy had never learned a name. Vincent shuddered, the last bit of blood drying up in his mouth. He felt disgusting and in very much need of a shower. He lowered Timmy, pulled out a short knife from his belt and cut off the ex-channe's head.

Timmy was at rest.

Vincent needed about forty gallons of bleach to wash the Timmy off him.

It began to rain, in large fat drops that immediately soaking Vincent. He left the body but took the head, dialing into his cell phone that he needed a pickup ASAP. He ran quickly, tiles of rooftops and black asphalt blurring under him, his heavy jacket soaked inside and out, long ebony hair plastered to the sides of his face, he reached the balcony of his home, shivering.

It was a large three story house that served as his office, it ran in his family, actually he had bought it hundreds of years ago and passed it down to himself at every turn. Quite selfish...but that was his life, until he met Lily that is. He sighed again as he stepped though the glass door into his bedroom, and shut it tightly. Never was he so glad to see the roaring fire in the hearth as he placed the head into the stainless steel drop-box that led down the laboratory. Hearing it quietly thump gave him small satisfaction as he peeled of his wet clothing, till his was bare. He sat on the warm rug in front of the fire, and unwillingly drifted into sleep.

Lily walked quietly up the stairs one hand on the mahogany railing, the other holding a silver tray with a teapot and two cups upon it. The clock had been chiming two, it was time for him to be home. The rain pounded on the roof above her and she smiled slightly. Vincent hated to get wet, hopefully he made it back in time.

As she approached the great double doors, she reminded herself that tomorrow was the “special” day for her and she felt a bit giddy about the whole thing. Lily opened one door gently and immediately set the tray down at what she saw.

Vincent was laying on his side, completely naked, bits of water still trickling down the front of his body. The fire made his skin look paler than usual and she smiled. He looked so damn cute that she didn’t want to wake him, and waking him sometimes was a very hard ordeal anyhow. Instead, she took a large blanket off their king size bed and laid it over him gently.

“Long night…I hope that channe didn’t give you any troubles.” she whispered as he lifted his head gently into her lap.

“Tomorrow, tomorrow…the night I died is tomorrow.”

Vincent woke under the false pretenses of a sneeze. He shook his head slightly as his nose tingled- he felt his breath beginning to hitch. His eyelids fluttered, and his hand twitched to try and raise itself to his face, but he still felt so damn weary. He really very much wished that he didn’t have to sneeze at all, even that would take so much effort, but the tickle seemed to be fluttering up and down his nose; getting stronger. Vincent sniffed involuntarily trying to prevent what seemed to be the unpreventable, he was rewarded with a twinge of his nose and a shutting of his eyes altogether.

“Hah….haaaaAH…ehh….” It died away as suddenly as it had arrived, leaving him frustrated. Now his nose felt stuffed and his head was aching slightly.

Something in that blood…oh lovely.

He hoped he wasn’t getting ill as he rose from the warm place he was sleeping. He saw Lily, now slumbering herself, sprawled out across the floor and he suspected that he had once been sleeping on her lap.

The fire having long gone out, he picked her and placed her in bed, making sure to tuck the covers in around her snugly. Before he left to try and relieve the pressure in his nose, he kissed her on the forehead.

(TBC)

Vincent woke under the false pretenses of a sneeze. He shook his head slightly as his nose tingled- he felt his breath beginning to hitch. His eyelids fluttered, and his hand twitched to try and raise itself to his face, but he still felt so damn weary. He really very much wished that he didn’t have to sneeze at all, even that would take so much effort, but the tickle seemed to be fluttering up and down his nose; getting stronger. Vincent sniffed involuntarily trying to prevent what seemed to be the unpreventable, he was rewarded with a twinge of his nose and a shutting of his eyes altogether.

“Hah….haaaaAH…ehh….” It died away as suddenly as it had arrived, leaving him frustrated. Now his nose felt stuffed and his head was aching slightly.

Something in that blood…oh lovely.

He hoped he wasn’t getting ill as he rose from the warm place he was sleeping. He saw Lily, now slumbering herself, sprawled out across the floor and he suspected that he had once been sleeping on her lap.

The fire having long gone out, he picked her and placed her in bed, making sure to tuck the covers in around her snugly. Before he left to try and relieve the pressure in his nose, he kissed her on the forehead.

(TBC)

Mm... that was delicious! I do so love a good tease. :laugh: I hope that happens a few more times along the way. :P Trying to prevent the inevitable may be futile, but it's entertaining - not to mention incredibly hot.

• 2 weeks later...

I may have to put this one hold because of my personal life...I won't forget it though^

Thanks for the comments^ I wasn't going to continue because I was under the pretense that it sucked.

Archived