Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would being a celebrity change anything?

Pseudosneeze

I'm an aspiring actor. Some day I'd love to be on TV or in the movies. But once somebody reaches a certain point in their career, the media and their fans will want to know everything about them. If you were famous, would you keep quiet about your fetish as long as possible until it was somehow leaked to the press, or would you come out?

Oh, I'd definitely be too scared to come out with it at first. It depends on two things: 1. How popular you are (full-fledged celeb or semi-popular writer guy?) and B. What people think of you.

What I mean by the latter is: Wouldn't you think people would portray the sneeze fetish as dirty if, oh, say Britney Spears or Paris Hilton came out with it? It would be far different if the celeb was less controversial, but I can't think of someone who is very popular and not controversial. I'm not sure anymore, can anyone think of a good example of that?...

Nnnggg... Julia Roberts maybe? Or Johnny Depp?

Stephen King is already outed, I'm afraid. :(

Oh hell ! I would never say a word about that !

The fact that people want to know what is in your trolley when you shop, buy the clothes you wear, stare wherever you go... is already terrible.

Imagine hords of fans getting interested into SNEEZING...

Just because you like it...

:(

Imagine hords of fans getting interested into SNEEZING...

imagine.... running about, and hords of fans SNEEZING for you...

i dunno, im fairly open about things like this, so..i guess if the rest of my sex life was on display, i wouldnt hold this back...

This is a really good question!

I would probably keep it to myself if I was famous (any level of fame)..unless other celebrities admit to it before me.

::induce sneeze for chui:: I mean she is one of the SF celebrities! : )

:P *giggles* why, Bless you!! i think i could get used to this...

I've wondered the same thing.....I am an aspiring actress. I'm out in the LA area most of the time. I really don't agree with how invasive people are into celebs lives, and I would think it is no one's business. I think it is the equivalent of George Clooney being like hey yea I like getting off to girls breasts jiggling. I Just don't think it's appropriate. Now, it would suck if I had a mate who went and blabbed it to tabloids after a break up or something...but then again I choose mates carefully and wouldn't tell someone until I was really comfortable with them. Plus I think a lot of the forum likes privacy and we feel uncomfortable when people have articles or news stories on us (ABC) and such.

One of my friends is a pretty big football (soccer) player in england & i have asked him what he considers to be not the presses business (Football/soccer is a massive industry in britain) & he told me that the only thing he would really consider to not be the presses business was his sex life, so i think that it may be best if you kept the whole fetish thing to yourself (thats only my opinion by the way).

:D *giggles* why, Bless you!! i think i could get used to this...

Sounds like a good argument FOR coming out with it. hehe, might be...interesting. And the fetish would probably be more accepted if someone in higher standings like that annouced to having it. Something to think on.

I think that I'd remain silent about it until it came up in conversation (and IF it came up in conversation - though with the company I keep, discussion of sexual quirks isn't usually THAT far a stretch :D), and then I'd tell anyone who cared to know. Much like I do now. ^_^

I'm with chui, envisioning hordes of fans sneezing for me... Mmm.... sneezing fan hordes... *homer drool* :laugh:

And Chanel, hon - LOL! So very, very true. :P

Archived